Through the memories she holds close.

Start from the beginning

"Drop dead you ingrate!" Y/n said

"Ah I see" Sein thought as he sweat dropped

"You smell nice Y/n" Frieren said burying her face into Y/n's clothing to smell him more.

"Do I?" Y/n said making Frieren nod while still sniffing the white haired boy.

//////////////////////////

They were all sitting inside a carriage, Y/n was staring out the back of the carriage.

"Eh, Fern when did you get a new bracelet" Frieren said

"Stark-sama got it for me"

"I have a similar ring, Himmel gave it to me" Frieren said making Y/n look towards their direction.

"I feel bad for him" Sein thought staring at the white haired boy who was staring at Frieren search for the ring Himmel gave her. Y/n may not know a lot of things but he definitely knew what that design meant after all his mother loved jewelries and flowers.

"Oh" Y/n just muttered to himself

"You're so disorganized" Fern scolded Frieren who was turning her brief case upside down searching for the ring.

"Found it" Frieren said lifting up the ring. Before any of them knew it the whole carriage was carried by a monster.

"Sorry I dropped my guard"

"Can't you levitate the cart" Stark said

"Stark have you ever seen a flying cart?"

"We're currently in one"

"Flying magic was only adapted 40 years ago, before then the sky was the exclusive domain of demons and monsters so we can't modify it without understanding the principle behind it. We can barely lift things heavier than a human being" 

"So Y/n should be able to levitate the cart"

"I didn't learn to fly, I copied it so sorry I can't really be of much assistance in this case" Y/n said

"So we're gonna die?" Stark said panicking

"We better act fast, this type of prey hunts by slamming its target into the floor" Sein said and as if on queue the bird started to head for the floor. Frieren jumped out of the cart as well as Y/n. Frieren blasted the monster killing it as they all started to head for the floor Y/n flew below the cart.

"This is gonna suck" Y/n thought as he used his hand to support the cart weight as it slammed into the ground making him take most of the damage from the fall but the cart/carriage was still a wreck.

"The plan was a success"

"You call that a plan?" Sein muttered

"Sorry about your cart" Y/n said dusting his kimono.

"Thanks, if not for you we'd all be minced meat. How are you even standing?" The owner of the cart said

"Incredible durability" Y/n said shrugging but really.......

"OWWW!! MY ARM HURTS AND MY KNEES TOOOO!" Y/n cried mentally.

"Let's rest up we'll fix the cart tomorrow"

//////////////////////////////

"Hmph" Y/n groaned as he woke up from his sleep, walking towards the forest to investigate the noise he heard.

"Frieren? What are you doing?"

"Go back to sleep, I'm looking for something?"

"What is it?"

"The ring Himmel gave me"

"I'll help you?"

"Why? For some reason earlier you weren't too happy about the ring"

"She noticed?"

"Well it's precious to you isn't it? Anything important to you is important to me" Y/n said smiling

"T-thanks"

"Come on let's search"

//////////////////////////////

Y/n was watching Stark and Fern argue about the symbol on the bracelet.

"It's always one thing or the other for these two" Y/n muttered as Frieren walked up to him

"This is our last night to search, we're basically done rebuilding the cart. If we don't find it we'll just forget about it"

"Do you know what that symbol means?"

"Nope"

"It means eternal love"

"I see, I doubt Himmel knew the meaning either so it doesn't matter"

"I doubt he didn't actually and even if he didn't and he found out I'm sure he'd be glad he went for that ring"

"Y/n it's fine really"

"Aye aye"

///////////////////////////////////

"I can't find it"

"Frieren-sama, Y/n-San you two have been slipping out into the forest together every night" Fern said walking into the forest.

"We're looking for Frieren's ring" Y/n said

"Let's find it immediately" Fern said

"If we can't find it we'll delay our movement till we find it"

"No,if we can't find it we'll just leave besides that's not the only thing Himmel gave me"

"Do you know what that symbol means?" Fern asked her

"Y/n already told me"

"Then Let's search for it, I'll notify everyone"

///////////////////////

"You should've said so sooner, I have a spell to find lost accessories. I was going to give it to you as a reward" The owner of the cart said.

"Talk about convenience" Y/n smiled. Frieren took the pele and floated into the air before casting the spell and a large glow appeared.

"At least she found her ring, I'm oddly more happier than I thought I'd be"

/////////////////////////////////

They were all relaxing in a carriage, Y/n was sitting next to Frieren with Fern on her other side. Fern was falling asleep as she fell in Frieren causing her to drop her book.

"How long have you guys been traveling together?" Sein asked randomly

"Me and Frieren-sama first embarked on our journey four years ago and we found Y/n-San shortly after"

"I've been traveling with them for about a year" Stark said

"I see"

////////////////////////////

They arrived at a village where everyone was asleep.

"This was definitely the work of a monster or something" Y/n said

"They've been cursed"

"Smells like trouble" Frieren said

"Yeah, I'm outta here" Y/n said about to walk away before he was stopped by Fern.

"Don't make me angry"

"Oh boy" Y/n sighed

To be continued............