"Ah here we are, well first I'm going to need a chef who could prepare the meals with the exact ingredients I give them, then I'm going to start her off with 3 vitamins a day also encourage her to take walks through the garden in the mornings and every week I'll draw her blood and check her progress" he said with a confident look. "So after how soon can I fulfill her wish and give her a child?" I asked nonchalantly. Allen froze up "A-a child your grace?" He replied, "that is what I said isn't it?" I responded he cleared his throat. "Right, um in 5 months her graces body should be strong enough to conceive your grace" he informed me instantly brighting up my mood. "Great!" I said with a smile before putting back on my reading glasses and going back to scanning over the paper work.

"You may leave" I said without looking up, Allen bowed slightly before leaving my study.

Right after he left one of my man from the imperial army guard I placed on the inside to keep wtach on the emperor, came rushing in. "Commander!" He called out sounding frantic I immediately looked up taking off my glasses. "Alex?" I said Confused as to why he was here, I didn't send for him and his report isn't to be dropped off till next week. "Forgive me for bragging in but I have some rather troubling news" he said "what is it?" I replied. "I just found out that the emperor had father Dean executed yesterday" said Alex. "He What?!" I replied jolting up from my seat. No this can't be, but why? I asked myself in a state of shock. "Why?" I asked Alex looked as if he didn't want to tell me but did so anyways.

"It would appear that the guest list for your private wedding was exposed, it was said that his majesty found out that father Dean officiated the wedding and got very mad, he had him drugged from his home and brought to the palace where he questioned him but because of the request you made of father Dean to keep the details of the wedding a private he told the emperor that it was not him who married you in the madam, but his majesty figured out he was lying and decided to have him killed on the spot" Alex Explained I balled my fist in anger. This is my fault, he killed him because of my wedding.

I kept the guest list private so that no one would be hurt so how?, how did he find out, I had it burned. I thought trembling as I balled my fist in anger. Father Dean was a friend of our family he married my mother and father and my grandparents I just wanted to uphold some type of tradition with Amora. "Commander?" Said Alex I looked up at him. "My wife is not to hear of this, Leonard should be in the library at this time tutoring my wife when you fetch him be discreet about the reason" I said. I didn't want her feeling guilty like she's to blame for an of this. Alex bowed "yes sir" he said before leaving my study to go get Leonard.

the emperor killed Father Dean just to spite me for marrying someone outside of his family. My family could be in danger now. I thought as I looked out of the window.

With Amora.

"Let's start with the Impartial family current blood line" said Leonard as he warped up the lesson on magic he was teaching me. "Ok" I replied, "first there's Emperor Godric the oldest of his siblings, there were 6 princess and princes in total, first born His majesty Godric, second born Prince Jacob, third born princess Diana, fourth born Prince Liam, and lastly the youngest princess Sierra, it was said that Emperor Godric had two of his brothers and one of his sisters assassinated during the fight for the throne following the death of his father and mother  because the king did not name a successor before his death things got messy, even they're deaths was said to be suspicious so much so that the people Thought Emperor Godric was responsible for deaths of his mother and father as well" Leonard explained. "That's horrible" I said "Yes" replied Leonard before clearing his throat and moving on.

"After that his younger sister Princess Sierra fell in line with the Emperor afraid that she would be killed next she swore allegiance to His majesty but her older sister and his majesty the emperors first youngest sister also the third born child of the royal family Princess Diana was married to a knight whom she was said to had Fell in love with, that knight name was Frederick" said Leonard my eyes widened, don't tell me- no it can't be sir Frederick and that knight having the same name could just be a coincidence. I thought to myself as I continued to listen to the story.