Chapter 11: Secret package

Start from the beginning

Oh my- I was so drawn to this simple piece of garment, like I have fallen in deep love, and certainly I have fallen in deep love with whoever the sender is!

We were staring at the rare piece in awe since these Chanel dessses are so scarce and picturesque, it's extremely hard to own one of these in your closet nowadays.

"Oh. My. God." Diana couldn't believe her eyes, the disbelief were perfectly shown through her features as her jaw was in the floor.

Her fingers touched the soft material of the dress and all I needed to be aware of is this mystery's guy name.

"No way." Bianca says speechless as well.

I let the dress laying on the bed as I placed it carefully.

A gift? Who would spent so much money in a such an expensive piece, just so I can be able to wear it? I felt butterflies in my stomach, I am so fluttered by this sweet gesture and so curious.

I immediately search for a card and finally find it inside the box, my hands are kinda shaking with amusement also painting my face. I open the card and the girls try to read it along with me, but I didn't let them.

"I would like to see you being mad inside this dress tonight at your father's gala, You may make my night a bit more interesting;)" is written inside the letter.

A weird sensation overtakes me, a blush on my cheeks and a smile forming on my face sensing my heart beating with excitement.

No name, no further information about the guy. How I'm supposed to know who should I thank? Who should I kiss?

"So, who is it from?" My sister asks me erratic to learn.

"I.. I do not Know." I utter puzzled, disappointed. On the other hand I have a few suspicions, maybe it is from my father..

"What are you talking about!" Diana shouted annoyed as she grabbed the card aggressively and read it. Bianca followed.

Next They both fall on the bed drooling and screaming with the letter written and directed for me.

"He is so cute. He must be hazel, I saw the way he was looking at you last night."Says Bianca.

"Or it would be like, Leon?"

"Leon wouldn't spent his money like that, neither would hazel. I believe it's from father." I confidently informed them with a smile as I read the letter again and again and again, blushing even more.

[...]

I take a nice glance of myself in the mirror once again, as the stylists, the hairdresser and my make up artist and a few more of my personal stuff stranded in my bedroom creating a huge mess.

The place was too crowded and loud, still everyone was focussing their attention to me, guiding me and share discussions.

I was finally ready after a few hours of preparation and everyone was slowly departing from my room except my bodyguards. I wore the dress gifted from an anonymous sender from earlier, my louboutins heels and my hair straight down with special make up.

An overwhelming sensation got the best of me as I felt my breath hinching louder.

I sighed, I wasn't nervous because of the gala of the new car lunching, I have been doing this my entire life, I have been my father's daughter my entire life inside a world full of cars, engineering and businesss management. No, I was keen to get this over with and go back home.

Minutes pass and I leave my room with my bodyguards following, everyone have left already expect me and Diana with Leon.

I make my way over to the garage, and snicked myself in the so called new car my father had designed. A 2024 model.