Chapter 18: Attention seeker

I felt a rush of frustration crashing my body, I needed to refresh myself, take a break and get myself together. I decided to pay a visit to the bathroom so I kindly excused myself .

The time sets at pass 1 am. The club has changed completely compared to the earliest hours, orgins happen in every corner as the place has turned into a complete chaos club fulfilled with music and alcohol.

My mouth still felt dry, I haven't drink anything all night. Back in the table there were plenty drinks but none actually took that to their advantage. Both Adrian and Giovanni were bad mooded, Diana and max were too busy flirting as for Bianca she was affected within a discussion with Charles and Pierre.

I felt relief, the night was yet going smoothly, almost dreamt since I was dancing in Lewis's arms. Careless and anticipated.

The moment I set foot in the uncrowded toilet, I tend to open the sink, dipping my heads into the running water with the company of some hand- shampoo when suddenly the door unravels.

I didn't pay much attention to it and applied some of my lipstick onto my lips after successfully washing my hands.

I should have know better. I should have run out the moment I heard the door open and the shut close.

My eyes widen in the reflection of his enraged figure once he stepped right behind me. His body collided with mine, allowing my ass to feel something more than his usual body parts, something hard. His grip tightens around my stomach and his eyes are dark as they can get.

Instantly, fear preoccupied my entire body as I froze and my lipstick had dropped from my hand.

The sound of music faintly echoed creating a loud buzz all around the restroom.

His hands, strong and firm wrapped around my tiny waist and stomach leaving me wondering of his intentions, then he aggressively shifted around letting my ass crash with the concrete sink and in rapid speed our fierce gazes met after I let a small scream of fear in the process.

My attention was drawn into him, analyzing his black button up shirt with a few buttons undone, and his leather trousers.

I sense distraction on its way.

"You know you don't have to set lawyers to defend you whenever I insult you." His glistening green eyes flared me from top to bottom with this violent stare sending chills down my spine. "I believed that you could deal with your own wars with me but from how it looks you need extra help." He says.

His body pressed on mine while his One hand is hugging my waist and the other is caressingly my hair gently. Forcing me to feel so vulnerable under his influence.

"I didnt set any lawyer, I'm just not going to continue this stupid war between us." I say. "You want to fight? Well go ahead and fight with the wall." I state iron- willed.

He chuckles ironically leading his hand off my hair since he rested it in the counter next to me, letting me a pretty clear sight of his super huge muscular - slim biceps.

"I don't think I have made myself clear." His eyes sharpen. "I do not care about what you won't or will do. I'm not going to leave you alone Victoria Ferrari." Says Adrian as serious as it gets.

I sigh, exhaustion ripping my heart together when my face turns heated, a bright red colour. 

"Attention seeker." My comment slipped from my mouth along with a hint of attitude. Making his muscles tense even harder.

Fuck you could see those muscles throbbing against the poor shirt and his hand tightening around my waist. Unknowingly I felt my heart ache in flutter of his fingers rubbing my back slowly.