! 43 !

"soobin~ stop ittttt" taehyun says with some chuckles and soobin keeps on giving kisses on taehyun's neck. soobin has been getting more and more clingy these past weeks and taehyun doesn't really mind that much but he is a little bit concerned that it's because of something else. "rehearsal will almost begin and people can walk in~"

"then we'll just take it somewhere else~~" soobin says and turns taehyun around to finally kiss him on the lips. taehyun eyes widen and he immediately places his hands on soobin's chest, trying to push him away.

"but they- need- us...!"

"they know what to do" soobin mumbles against taehyun's lips and wants to pick taehyun up but then the door opens and taehyun finally separates himself from soobin. they both look at the door and see yeonjun standing there in a light shock. he excuses himself and immediately goes over to the changing room, soobin following him with his eyes.

"and that's why we needed to stop, seriously what is going on between you two? i've never seen you two this distant" taehyun says and now soobin isn't really in the mood anymore to do anything. taehyun sighs and whispers in soobin's ear. "don't let it fuck up the play, fix it" and with that taehyun walks away over to the others that are coming in.

in soobin's eyes this rehearsal feels like years and he can't stand it anymore. luckily today is a practice where yeonjun and soobin dont have to play with each other. soobin can feel yeonjun's eyes glued to him and he doesn't know how to respond, this whole situation makes soobin's head a mess. it's been some days since soobin has confessed but even after that they've been ignoring each other even more to a point that this is the first time seeing each other again.

"okay everyone! next rehearsal we'll start with the dressing rehearsals so please be on time so that we have enough time to look through the outfits and see if we need to fix or change anything, thank you for today!" taehyun says and everyone grabs their stuff to leave the theater. taehyun is in a hurry so he quickly kisses soobin goodbye and leaves, leaving soobin and yeonjun alone because everyone else is already gone.

"any plans...?" yeonjun softly asks and soobin's heart skips a beat when he hears it. he looks over at yeonjun and shakes his head. "same... wanna head back together...?" and all soobin can do is slowly nod his head. something in yeonjun makes a small jump of happiness but it still feels a bit weird.

they both head back to their dorm and the whole way there they're just silent, an awkward silence that they've never had because they can basically talk the whole world together. when they arrive inside their dorm soobin immediately wants to go to their room but yeonjun grabs his arm.

"lets talk..."

"about what...?"

"us..."

"there's no need to..." soobin says and tries to get away from yeonjun but yeonjun's grip is getting stronger. soobin gulps and feels yeonjun pull him closer to him. "y-yeonjun..." and before he knows he feels a pair of lips on his. for a second soobin feels like he's the happiest man on earth but when he gets back to reality he pushes yeonjun away. "w-we can't do this..."

"i know you want it too... just forget about him for a moment..."  yeonjun says and kisses soobin again, wrapping his arms around him so that he cant escape. soobin can feel that yeonjun is trying to take him to his room but soobin fights back as much as he can, making yeonjun kiss him even more aggressive.

"ye-yeonju-jun" soobin tries to back away but nothing seems to help. this was really not how he imagined any of this to happen, how much he loves yeonjun he doesn't like this because now they're both cheating on their boyfriends. "yeon-jun!" with one last push yeonjun falls down on his bed and soobin tries to catch his breath.

they both look at each other with pain and regret, not knowing how to respond now. soobin just turns around and leaves the dorm, yeonjun laying on bed in shock. tears start to build up in his eyes and before he knows he's crying. did he just ruin everything?