! 12 !

as yeonjun and soobin arrive at their front door beomgyu gets over to yeonjun and attacks him with some kisses after throwing a side eye towards soobin. soobin rolls his eyes and sighs, then opens the door and gets inside to hide in the kitchen. 

yeonjun backs away and takes beomgyu inside before closing the door. beomgyu immediately attacks yeonjun again with some kisses while glancing at soobin who is in the kitchen. soobin seem to not really care but he can feel the big presence that beomgyu tries to create. he's already so sick and done with beomgyu so he grabs some food and wants to disappear in his room.

"wa-wait soobin!" yeonjun pushes beomgyu away for a bit and looks at soobin with a little bit of regret. they promised they would already practice the first scene but he didn't expect beomgyu to be here. "didn't you wanna-"

"no forget it, be with beomgyu, it's all okay" soobin says with a weak smile and disappears in his room, safe behind the walls. yeonjun sighs and gets out of beomgyu's arms before sitting down on the couch. beomgyu scoffs and sits next to yeonjun, immediately wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. "what is with you today?"

"can't i miss my boyfriend?"

"of course you can but stop being so in soobin's face, he clearly gets uncomfortable by it"

"ow so you care more about his feelings than my feelings?"

"you know well that that's not what i mean, i also miss you a lot and would love to be clingy with you 24/7 but soobin still is my best friend who also needs attention" yeonjun sighs and bites on his lip. beomgyu lets yeonjun go and sees the script laying on the table. he grabs it but yeonjun quickly takes it from him. "you're not allowed"

"why? what's your role? is it bad? should i be worried? jealous?"

"ow stop, that's all a secret and you will see it all in 8 months, trust me in this please" yeonjun looks at beomgyu with puppy eyes and beomgyu nods slowly, embracing yeonjun in a hug. "i'm all yours so no need to be jealous" but oh will beomgyu flip when he sees the play.