! 04 !

"urgh for real fuck school, 08:30 to be at school just to sign in for our end of the year theater play? that's in 9 months!!" kai screams out and everyone looks at him as if he's crazy. soobin gives him a light hit on the head and shushes kai.

"enough complaining big baby, people already think you're crazy but now you've set a new record, it's way to early indeed and i for real don't get it either but do you wanna pass?"

"of course i wanna pass, mom and dad will scream if i don't get it especially because they wanted me to do engineering but that's way too boring" kai sighs and soobin pets him on the back while saying "well you made the wrong choice" making kai roll his eyes. "and i made the wrong choice to befriend you"

"yeah yeah" soobin laughs and then in the corner of his eyes he sees yeonjun at the entrance with beomgyu. people start to talk with each other but the couple doesn't really seem to care. yeonjun gives beomgyu a kiss and they part ways, yeonjun getting over to his friends.

"from 1 to 10, how good of a kisser is he?" kai immediately asks and yeonjun gives him a push while lightly blushing. kai just takes that as an answer and smiles.

"none of your business, is mr.kim here already?"

"nooo because i'm in charge of this all" the three friends suddenly hear another voice, they look at him and are not surprised that it is taehyun. taehyun wraps an arm around soobin's shoulders and leans a bit in. "but that's a secret for only 5 minutes now"

"so it was you who set this time, it's way too early for our first day to actually do absolutely nothing"

"nawh is our big kai complaining? it's necessary because the play will take a lot of time and we need to know ahead of time who will participate in it, of course everyone but only the dedicated ones who came at 08:30 will be guaranteed they will participate"

"you're way too passionate about this, give me some of your energy" kai says and puts out his hand. taehyun just laughs and gives kai a high five, the other two letting out a chuckle. "ah yes thank you~"

"no problem, well if you excuse me, we're gonna start very soon" taehyun says and whispers something in soobin's ear. "i'm happy to see you here, we have the perfect role for you" taehyun lets soobin go and walks away with a smile. soobin gulps and can feel the eyes of the other two burning on him. he frowns and looks at them while saying "what?"

"he totally has an eye on you, you two would make a great pair" yeonjun says and soobin looks at him, not believing what he just heard. soobin absolutely feels nothing for taehyun and he knows that taehyun is giving a lot of hints. it feels weird hearing that from the person soobin likes but yeonjun is already taken and doesn't even know about soobin's feeling.

"i don't know"

"you definitely have feelings for him, you're always so nice to him even tho he's so annoying"

"we're just classmates and he's nice yeah but i don't like him in that way" soobin looks down and feels trapped in his emotions, it's way too early for all this. then taehyun presents himself and wants everyone to line up so that's what they do.