! 10 !

"what the fuck! i only have 1 line! and its 'excuse me but you're in my way'" kai complains as soon as he read through the script they just got. on the other hand yeonjun is in shock by all his lines, well also his role. he's the 2nd male lead and he sees that he's one of the love interest of the other male lead aka soobin. the 3rd male lead is taehyun so yeonjun can already imagine how things will go, especially knowing that taehyun is one of the makers of the play. the script isn't done yet so they'll see how the ending will be like. "yeonjun you have such a cool role!"

"hmm what? oh yeah i have..."

"what's wrong?"

"nothing... just nervous for it"

"because your love interest is soobin? will that stir things up with beomgyu? especially after what happened last month at the party" kai says and yeonjun just stays quiet. yeonjun still remembers beomgyu saying he will work on being nice to soobin but everything has been going down hill. he's way more protective and wants yeonjun to always text him when he's with soobin. it's just a play but yeonjun can already feel what can happen. "i've noticed you've been more careful lately, is everything alright with you and him?"

"yeah of course, only him and soobin still clash with each other... that's all"

"look, i know soobin and beomgyu are the most important people in your life but at the end of the day it's soobin who you know longer, who has been with you through everything, who never left your side, beomgyu should trust you with soobin and should give soobin a chance"

"tell him that... i've tried and he says yes all the time but when he sees soobin he immediately reacts so cold, when i tell him im with soobin he says i should stay at least some steps away from him, why would i ever do something with soobin?" yeonjun says and looks over to soobin, who is talking to some classmates. he's just in such a dilemma with this whole situation but as long as he can still be with soobin then it's all fine, beomgyu doesn't know what happens either way. "i have a boyfriend and i'll never cheat"

"urgh he's so weird, like man calm down, what if there's a kiss scene tho? he needs to accept that because it's just a play with characters"

"we'll see, i'm happy with my role and i'll do my absolute best" yeonjun gets off stage and walks into the dressing room to drink some water. it is silent until soobin walks into the dressing room, not thinking he would find yeonjun in here. "oh hi soobin, so this was the big secret huh?"

"haha yeah, surprise~ do you like your role?"

"i do but why me tho? why am i one of your love interest?"

"that you need to ask taehyun, i really didn't know until today, i am just as surprised as you are" soobin sits down next to yeonjun and looks at him. yeonjun looks back and they lock eyes because they can quiet get lost in each others eyes. the other thing that runs through soobin's mind is how will he maintain his feelings in this play. he knows they're sometimes clingy with other but just as friends but now they need to act like two boys who like each other. what if a kiss scene will come? how will beomgyu react to that? "i-i..."

"hmm?"

"i'm... excited to play with you"

"me too" yeonjun smiles lightly.