! 38 !

"oh come on!! where is the passion?!" taehyun yells at soobin and yeonjun as they both back away from each other. it's been a month since they've rehearsed the kissing scene on vacation but that awkward tension is still there. of course they still get along very well but if it's getting too much then they're both just avoiding each other. "take a break for 10 minutes!!"

yeonjun immediately disappears from the stage while soobin goes over the edge to sit down facing taehyun. taehyun gets over to soobin and wraps his arms around soobin's waist, looking up at him.

"what is going on between you two? i've been noticing it since we started practicing this year but it's worse now"

"i wish i knew... it's just... we're both very nervous for the kissing scene..." soobin explains, twisting the real truth. taehyun hums in response and nods.

"that's understandable but i hope you two will get into the mindset that it's just a play, i picked you two for the roles because i know you two can do it, focus on the play and yourselves, don't be scared of what other people will say"

"yeah... will do that" soobin smiles lightly and gives taehyun a quick kiss before getting back up on stage. then yeonjun also comes back on stage and they get back to where they left off.

they're doing the scene again and before they know they end up at the same point again. this time they're just going for it and give each other a kiss while taehyun looks satisfied at them. soobin wants to deepen the kiss but yeonjun slowly backs away and says his last line, soobin doing the same.

"okay great!!! thank you guys!! it's over now, next practice is next week monday at 7 so don't forget!!" taehyun screams and everyone starts to gather their stuff together. soobin is just debating on whether he wants to talk to yeonjun or not.

after some minutes he just runs after yeonjun until he sees yeonjun hugging beomgyu. he gulps and feels a piece of his heart break. as he turns around he hears his name so he turns back.

"soobin...?"

"yeah...?"

"is there something?"

"no it's nothing, i'll leave you two alone" soobin shows a small smile and walks back to the theater. yeonjun wants to follow him but doesn't because he's with beomgyu now.

as soon as taehyun lays eyes on soobin he gets worried but gets taken back when soobin attacks him with a kiss. he grabs onto soobin's shirt and closes his eyes. soobin has never been kissing taehyun this deep before so taehyun is really trying to figure out what is happening but before he knows soobin backs away.

"wh-what was that for...?"

"i just love you so much, i really do, really love you so much"

"i love you too soobin, really do"