! 47 !

"we still have 5 weeks ya'll!! keep on practicing and i'll see you back next monday!!" taehyun says and everyone starts to pack up their stuff. yeonjun watches soobin get over to taehyun and a jealous feeling rises up again. ever since soobin came back 2 weeks ago he's kept on ignoring yeonjun everywhere they go and are, except for when they rehearse their parts. soobin hides in his room or is with taehyun, while yeonjun is less and less seeing beomgyu and that's makes his heart break.

"hey baby" yeonjun hears someone say so he turns around and sees beomgyu standing behind him. immediately tears start to build up in his eyes and he embraces beomgyu in a hug, beomgyu of course hugging back. "let's have a talk okay?"

"y-yeah..." yeonjun says and he can already sense where this will go to. yeonjun lets go and grabs his bag before they walk away, soobin of course stealing a glance towards them. they make their way over to the park and sit down on a bench, the first seconds just being silent. 

"so..." they both say and look at each other, letting out a small chuckle.

"you can go first..." yeonjun says.

"okay, i've been noticing a change lately and i think i've figured out what has happened, you've developed real feelings for soobin and before you get scared or anything, i'm not mad or disappointed, as i said i've changed so i wanna handle this a grown up man"

"im so s-sorry..."

"it's really okay, am i hurt? yeah but it's life and it can happen, the more i got to know you the more i got to know that soobin is really important to you so it doesn't surprise me that you ended up really falling for him, in the beginning i wanted you away from him because i was jealous but no matter what, you're always talking or thinking about him"

"i never w-wanted it to go this way... i didn't think that i would d-develop feelings for soobin while being with you..." yeonjun gulps and tries his best to not drop any tears. beomgyu grabs yeonjun's hand and holds it. "i'll never f-forgive myself for cheating on you..."

"so i thought it right... i just felt that you two kissed more than only practicing for the play and don't even start on that, i know you were scared of how i would react on the kissing scene but i did read through the script once..."

"well at least i know y-you aren't that mad... well first it was practice but right before he disappeared i k-kissed him and he didn't want it, which i get, i wanted it but felt s-so bad afterwards... i tried to play it off but but here we are..." and now yeonjun drops some tears, a tear falling down on beomgyu's hand. with his other hand he wipes away some of yeonjun's tears and cups his face.

"i still love you very much and im very happy you gave me a chance to change, i've never met such an amazing person as you and im so lucky to call you my boyfriend but i think it's the end of our journey together..." beomgyu says and yeonjun just slowly nods his head.

"i still love you too... c-can we still take it slowly...? i dont wanna say w-we broke up yet...."

"of course, if you get the clear answers to everything we can end things, for now i'm still yours" beomgyu softly smiles and yeonjun leans in to give him a soft short yet long kiss.