! 15 !

"good job everyone! keep on practicing and i'll see you all this friday at 10!!" taehyun says as everyone starts to pack up their stuff to leave. yeonjun signals soobin to take his chance and soobin shakes his head. yeonjun chuckles and pushes soobin towards taehyun, almost losing his balance. "wow wow, be careful"

"oh im sorry" soobin says and looks back at yeonjun with big eyes, mouthing he really doesn't want this but yeonjun gestures him to turn around. soobin sighs softly and turns around with an awkward smile. "i have a question"

"hm? ask me" taehyun says, guessing where this will be going.

"are you free now?"

"are you... asking me out?" taehyun lightly teases and soobin awkwardly scratches the back of his head. soobin has never done this before even tho he practiced it a lot but then for yeonjun. he just nods and taehyun smiles. "well i am and would love to spend the evening with you"

"okay, we can go to my favourite restaurant, i really recommend it"

"sounds perfect, lets grab our stuff and go okay?"

"mhm okay" soobin smiles lightly and it feels like a lot of weight just got of his shoulder, that was not that scary but it still feels weird. he imagined asking yeonjun out but maybe it's just time to let him go? he turns around and sees yeonjun at the door mouthing 'good luck' before leaving. soobin and taehyun both grab their stuff and leave the room, heading over to the restaurant.

they arrive at the restaurant and soobin tries his absolute best to be a gentleman even tho he doesn't like taehyun in that way or does he now? their food comes quickly and soon they're in a fun and comfortable conversation with each other. soobin knows taehyun but they never talked this much with each other and he starts to see an other side of him, he likes it. taehyun notices soobin staring at him so he giggles and lightly touches soobin's leg with his foot.

"am i that pretty?"

"maybe you are yes" soobin quickly answers and he's honestly surprised by his own response. taehyun giggles and takes the last bite of his dessert. soobin does the same to eat away this feeling he has but he really cant get rid of it. "this is so weird"

"what is?"

"the thing thats happening here, i never thought this would happen, especially with you but you're actually really nice, i liked this... date"

"so it really is a date?"

"yeah, of course it is, if you're okay with it?"

"of course i'm okay with it, i never thought you would be the one to ask me out, i always thought you didn't like me back in that way but im really happy now" taehyun says with a smile and grabs soobin's hand. "i don't wanna rush you but is it okay that we're dating?"

"mhm, im totally fine with it" soobin says with a smile.

soon after they paid and left the restaurant, walking back to the dorm. the more they walk the more they get closer to each other to the point that they're holding hands. the dorm is luckily not that far away but they're sad that they already arrived in front of soobin's door.

"thank you for today, i really enjoyed it"

"me too, lets do it again soon"

"mhm definitely" taehyun says and quickly glances over to soobin's lips. he wouldn't dare to ask but he has actually been waiting for so long for his first kiss and who could be more perfect than soobin? but would soobin let him? especially since it's just the first kiss. "can i... give you a kiss?"

"oh... uh yeah go for it" soobin didn't really expect that but on the other hand he already had his first kiss, with yeonjun... so that's one thing he doesn't need to worry about. taehyun hesitates a bit but leans in and lays his soft lips onto soobin's. soobin holds taehyun face with one hand and softly kisses back, taehyun melting in the kiss. this is now definitely the moment where soobin starts to fall for taehyun and that will bring a lot of confusion but right at this moment all he can think of is taehyun. they back away after some seconds while looking at each other with a smile.

"see you tomorrow...?"

"mhm tomorrow" soobin gives taehyun another kiss and lets him go. taehyun says goodbye and walks away. soobin takes a deep breath in and out before getting into his house, getting the jumpscare of his life. "what the! yeonjun you scared me!!"

"oopsie, and???"

"and what...??"

"you and taehyun! kissing~"

"did- did you secretly look?!!"

"yeah because oh i love romance! im happy for you soobin, single era is over~" yeonjun giggles but oh he should've known how soobin really felt. also how he is actually feeling deep down inside but that's not needed right?