Chapter 4

"Kick his ass Fi!" I yell leaning on the rails, my long nails digging the grill.
So far, it was a tie between the two houses. Until Fiore tore up the floor and left no crumb. She had defeated three of the opponents. Rule was; battle between one another till defeated then the next player has to swoop in.
"If she kept this up, we'd be done by half time," Lyra tells me. " Convenient," I say. I was after her.
Ding! the judge rings the buzzer as Fiore just knocked the opponent unconscious. We let out a screech. " that all you weak shitz got" I yell at the Costaz, just as I catch Darwin whispering something to the next opponent in line.
He catches my eyes and smirks. Wtf...
Fiore launches herself back on stage. The commands called, Zandar waves the flags and battle commences. "Fiore! Fiore! Fiore!" The crowd chants. Fiore charges to attack. The opponent, David remains unmoving. Somethings not right. " Fiore!Fiore!"
Something clicks. "Fi watch out-," I cry. In the blink of an eye, David aims a blow right to her neck. Bloody FOUL. She cries and lands with a thump. The stage tilts so she can't regain balance just as the bitch David delivers a blow to her leg and a deafening crack fills the arena.  "What the actual-" I start.  The crowd begins booing.  " DISQUALIFIED, " Zandar  shrieks  climbing onstage with the medic. I begin to run to the stage but Cary pulls me back. " Your not allowed, " she says. " Oh kiss my-" I say before the judge calls, " David is disqualified from now and till further notice, this is a violation against the regulations of battle and hence, " the judge waved his hands at the floating scoreboard and deducts ten points from Team Costaz. That's it??
" That the best you could do old man," I yell. This doesn't add up. They were aldready shit why screw it more.
" Next up, Reia ," the voice calls. I snap back. Shit. Lyra pats my back as I walk to the stage. My heart's pounding. Shit,shit,shit.
On my way up Ethane grabs my arm and tells me, " go for the face." I wrench my arm back my thoughts racing. FOCUS. I gather my hair, twist it to a ponytail and launch myself on stage.
Deep breath.
I can do this.
I open my eyes only to face my opponent, Darwin.
For once I grin, " bring it on bitch."

Dearest fanbase, updates every effing week, stay tuned...oh and feel free to comment, cuz ya'll be the start of my career fans. Exclusively.
Xoxo.