Chapter 25-Alexis

"What exactly are you guys doing here?" I asked them as I claimed a meditation position on the couch. Victoria was still glaring holes into Kasey's face, even when she advanced towards me and claimed a seat next to me. Kasey seemed bored with Vicky's ongoing hatred for her.

"We're here to see you." Sophie said so excitedly. "Why? I was just with you at work." I question further. "Because." Sophie said as she smiled so widely, I felt her teeth might detach from her gums. "What the fuck is she on about?" I asked Vicky who was still glaring at Kasey and I rolled my eyes.

"We're trying for a kid." She simply said, seemingly uninterested. More interested in my... situationship. "Wait, really?" I asked her, but she ignored me again so I turned to Sophie. "Hey, you could sound a bit interested you know." Sophie said to her wife. "I am." Vicky said, finally turning to her wife, smiling a bit.

Sophie rolled her eyes and claimed a seat on the couch. "Do you feel like I'm forcing you into this?" Sophie asked her wife, who soon joined her on the couch. "No that's not it." Vicky answered as she took Sophie's hands into her own.

"Ever since I suggested this to you, you've just been off." Sophie informed her wife, and for the first time in forever, she actually seemed serious about something. "That's not it at all." Vicky defended herself. "Then what?" Sophie asked, finally turning to look at her wife.

"It's nothing, babe. I'm super excited about this. It's just, some people sure know how to dampen my mood." Vicky said, specifically turning to Kasey who rolled her eyes. "So are you guys pregnant yet?" I asked them and they shaked their heads simultaneously.

"I'm on hormones and constant check ups. I'll have the first insertion next month." Sophie said, and I saw the warmth on her face. "That's so awesome, you guys. I'm so excited." I informed them, as I practically threw myself onto Sophie hugging her.

"Why the fuck is she here, honestly?" Vicky asked, pointing at Kasey. "We're building a relationship." Kasey answered before I could and my eyebrows shot up. "Are you fucking kidding?" Vicky asked, furiously standing up.

"Okay, I'm not having this tonight. Vicky, don't start, seriously." I pushed her back. "You're becoming a mother soon, start shaping up." I told her, with a hint of amusement in my voice. "Yeah at least I won't be mothering the spawn of the devil herself." She said, under her breath. "Babe!" Sophie warned.

I felt my blood boiling. "Get out of my apartment, Victoria." I told her. Vicky looked down at me and raised a single eyebrow, questioning my words. That's when I flew a slap across her face before I pointed at the door. "Out!" I informed her as she held her cheek.

"Should've given you a warning actually. Don't piss her off. She's very violent these days." Kasey told a very surprised Vicky as she stood up and folded her arms, a very smug look on her face. "Just shut up." I told her, before I turned to Vicky. "Yes, ma'am." She said.

"I'm not apologizing." Vicky informed me. "I'm not asking you to. But I don't think I need you in my life if you're here to constantly remind me of my mistakes."I told her as I folded my arms. "Alexis." Sophie said and I turned to her. "I'll take her out of here. She will apologize, trust me." She said as she lead her wife out of my place and shut the door.

"Fucking hell!" I exclaimed, running a hand through my hair and turning to Kasey. "Are you okay?" She asked and I shrugged. "I will be, in a second." I told her as I advanced towards her. "What do you-" She started asking but I cut her off as I practically threw myself against her and attached her lips to my own in a searing kiss.

I was straddling her waist and had my arms around her neck with my fingers playing with her long hair. At first she seemed taken aback, before she started responding to the kiss and brushing her hands along my thighs and firmly planting them on my ass.

I swirled my tongue against her lips asking her for permission to enter but she instead fought back so she could take the lead. I ran my hand from her hair down to the front of her neck and gently squeezed. When she noticed how much I craved dominance she stood up so I wrapped my legs around her waist.

I, initially thought we would go at it in the living room but she clearly had other plans as she advanced towards my bedroom and dropped me on the bed, on my back. She hastily unfastened my robe belt and ran her hand up my slightly swollen stomach as she continued kissing my lips.

I roughly grabbed her shoulders as her knee, between my legs, got dangerously close to my center. I moaned just as she pulled away and began attacking my neck with gentle kisses. "Baby, please." I whispered.

At that point she stopped and flipped me over so I was on my stomach. She kissed up my back until she was close to my neck again and that time, she was not gentle with the kisses.

I felt her play with the lacy material of my underwear before she moved it aside and I whimpered as I felt the cold air brush against my wet folds. "Oh my God, please." She simply chuckled before I felt her finger play with my wetness and I for sure thought she was giving up the torture but she instead, completely pulled away and for a while I wondered why.

"You taste amazing." She said and I turned crimson red. She was licking her finger? After she... Thank God she couldn't see my face. She then placed her hand over my core again and began rubbing slowly and agonizingly.

"You're torturing me, babe." I informed her as I bit into the pillow. It had been a long time since I got any friction down there. Ever since our one night stand, particularly.

She gently pressed me against the bed as she slid her finger into my core. "Oh my goodness." I whimpered and I felt her kiss my back.