1. CEO Park

|| Yujin's Pov ||

Boom boom boom got my heartbeat pumping
Get it like boom boom boom
Boom boom now
Boom boom boom got my heartbeat pumping
Get it like boom boom boom
(Push it) I wish for what's forbidden
Get it like boom boom boom
(Push it) I wish for what's forbidden
Get it like boom boom boom
I'm a mess mess mess mess mess mess mess
I'm a mess in distress but we're still the best dressed
Fearless say yes, we don't dress to impress

I danced as the beat flowed in my veins, I twisted and twirled as the beats proceeded. Dance makes me escape this world for a little while, away from stress, duties, and everything. 

All of a sudden I heard a loud bang on my door as it flung open, my furious mom facing me, "holy shit! I'm dead for sure," I thought as I gulped a lump of saliva in nervousness. I saw my dad trailing behind my mom and he shot me a pitying look, he was helpless just like me. 

 "YOU BRAT, IT'S FUCKING 2 AM. CAN'T JUST YOU LET US HAVE SOME GODDAMN SLEEP!" Mom growled in anger as she twisted my left ear making me wince in pain.

"Mo...mom leave me, it's hurting me," I whimpered as she twisted it more.

"Yes, I'm doing it for the same purpose, can't you just sleep already, huh? And then you will throw tantrums to wake up in the morning," Mom scoffed and left my ear, still sending glares. I whimpered as I rubbed my ear to ease the pain.

"Sorry Mom, please forgive me," I said as I held both ears, my doe brown eyes boring into hers, asking for her forgiveness. She groaned in annoyance, which made me smirk a little, I know my mom's weakness, she can't resist my pleading eyes, and guessed what, she was trapped again in my tricks.

She rolled her eyes before opening her arms for me to snuggle in her embrace, I quickly hugged her while snuggling in her chest taking all the warmness. Soon enough I felt two hands wrapping from behind, joining our hug, it was Dad. 

We stayed like that for a while before pulling back from the hug, my dad cupped my face, "Sweety we know you can't sleep alone so why don't you just sleep with us without causing any drama which makes your mom angry?" he asked tenderly with a sweet smile.

I scratched my neck awkwardly; well, my dad knows me well. I can't sleep alone, so to keep myself entertained, I do something which always wakes them and then my mom chases me to beat my ass.

"Well Brat, let's go and sleep. You need to wake up early, you know right?" my mom said while I nodded in response.

We all snuggled with each other as we settled on Mom and Dad's bed, "Good night Mom and Dad," I said.

"Good night princess," Dad said as he kissed my forehead tenderly.

"Good Night sweety," Mom wished as she pecked my cheeks. I smiled in satisfaction to get their unconditional love. I was blessed to have them. With that, we all snuggled and drifted into a deep slumber.

I pulled over my covers as sunlight directly fell on my face making me groan in annoyance. It seemed a pleasant morning as I heard birds chirping, I snuggled more in my covers as my skin came in contact with the cold breeze. I was desiring the same warmth from last night, but it was somehow missing.

A pretty smile plastered on my face. I love chilly early mornings, of course, so I can sleep more. But my sleep was disturbed again as I heard a scream from my mom, "Yujin get up or else you will be late,"

I ignored her and snuggled more in my covers, "Jeon Yujin," she said, "If you don't wake up in the count of 5 then see how hard I'm gonna beat your ass." hearing her threat I sat up straight.

"I'm coming," I answered back while rubbing my eyes to have a clear vision. I got up and headed toward my room to do my morning routine.

"Good morning Mom and Dad," I greeted them while settling my things on the dining table beside my seat.

"Good morning sweety, all set for work?" Dad asked as he munched on his toast. I nodded while gulping coffee which was already set on the table, mom was still in the kitchen preparing something.

I and Dad had our breakfast while having small conversations now and then, I was munching on my breakfast hastily while Dad was munching leisurely. Surely he wasn't in any hurry as he is already retired.

"Well I will get going," I said as I collected my things from the table and went toward the entrance. "Bye Mom and Dad," I shouted loud enough for them to hear, while I wore my heels.

"bye sweety," they shouted from the dining room. I quickly went toward my car in the parking lobby of our apartment.

I settled my things in the car and took a deep breath before stepping on the gas pedal and turning the engine on. The car made a noise as it started. I hummed along to the radio while concentrating on the road.

Upon reaching the destination, I took a glance in the rearview mirror to check my appearance, once I was satisfied with my look I took my belongings and left the car entering the front lobby.

I work as Head General Manager in the 'TSG Group of Hotels and Resorts', it was the most renowned group of hotels and resorts in Korea. The majority of hotels in Korea came under the 'TSG Group'.

Being a Head General Manager, my work revolved around supervising everyone and every hotel and resort of 'TSG Group'. I had less contact with our customers as I work at the headquarters.

My heels clacked against the floor as I walked toward my cabin, As soon as I entered my cabin I took a deep breath and placed my belongings in their place. I sunk into my swivel chair.

I was engrossed in my work when I heard a knock on my door, "come in," I said loud enough for the person behind the doors to hear it.

Soon Mr. Son showed up with some documents in his hands, "Good Morning Ms. Jeon, Here are some papers you need to sign," he said while handing them to me. I went through them reading the matter before signing those.

Since I was the Head General Manager, usually my signature was required on most things as well as the CEO's. I handed him signed papers.

"Well, Ms. Jeon, CEO Park is expected to give a visit to headquarters anytime this week. Well, that was all I wanted to tell you. Now I will take your leave," Mr. Son said as he exited.

Mr. Son is the Secretary of CEO Park, as per Mr. Son if really CEO Park is visiting then it will be my first encounter with him. Due to some reasons, Mr. Park works from home and only attends some important meetings, or else it's me and Mr. Son, who attends the meetings and reports to CEO Park. 

I shrugged it and engrossed myself in work, but deep down I was wondering about how Mr. Park was. Almost no one knew about him, only a few people knew him.

I was really curious about CEO Park...

Words: 1299

So this is the first part. The Yujin mentioned is not Huh Yujin from LE SSERAFIM. Jeon Yujin, she is created from my imagination.

I hope you like the part. Don't forget to leave comments and votes, it will make my day!

Thank you, Enjoy!

Stay tuned for more...