𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗

Začít od začátku

Slipping from the bed you fell on the floor which had pieces of glass all over it.

It pierced through your skin drawing drops of blood.

'It doesn't hurt at all...'

"Haha-haha-" you laughed hysterically as tears cascaded down your cheek.

"-Y/N!"

"-Lady Y/N!"

"-the door!"

"Lady Y/N open the door!"

"His majesty is here-!"

She flinched at the sudden commotion, as she snapped back to reality.

'Why is he here?'

'No...I cannot let him see...see me...'

'I...I cannot....'

"Your majesty I....I am afraid we might have to break the door open.." Misa said, having left with no other choices.

"Then what is it that you're waiting for, break this fucking door already!" he exclaimed, being momentarily irritated.

"Ah....." You mumbled feeling the stinging sensation run through your body as you struggled to stand up on your legs.

"I must...hide..." You spoke trying to crawl by the bed, being unable to walk.

"Y/N? Are you in there!?" Sukuna's voice broke out as you stumbled falling on the cold floor once again.

"This...is...bad..." You whispered.

"Y/N." His familiar voice spoke from behind as you turned your head back to him, your face holding a smile as tears made their way down your cheeks.

He prompted everyone to leave, with a stern glare as everybody respectfully complied.

He took slow steps as he approached inside.

"Did you have fun making a fool out of yourself?" He asked his tone dripping with disappointment.

You didn't reply as you just stared at him in the eye before dipping your head down.

He scoffed at your indifference, slowly crouching down at your level.

His hands pressed onto your chin, forcing you to look up.

He tilted his neck, cracking a few bones as a smirk formed in the corner of his wrist.

"So you are crying over that fucker, again?" he asked, turning your face from one side to another as he observed the tears, which were long gone but never failed to leave their marks.

You chuckled softly as your eyes bored onto his. You saw him mumble a soft "hm?" as to question you again.

"Is that wrong...?" you asked, being uncertain.

He pressed his lips into a thin, as he looked away. He could feel his heart burn in the inferno which lit within him through your words.

He put up a smirk which veiled the storm of rage jealousy within him.