Chapter 10

When I woke up in the morning, my phone was buzzing non-stop. I quickly grabbed it and silenced it before it could wake Chris up. Then I unlocked it and checked it. There were some new text messages from an unknown number. 

From: 642-423-5894

"Hey it's me, Michael. Hope ur not mad @ me 4 last nite. Forgive me?" 

There was another message after that.

"Btw, if u don't forgive me, lemme make it up 2 u. Lunch 2day at around 1? Just as friends, nothing more." 

I shook my head and looked at the third and final message.

"Look, I no u saw my behavior yesterday, but I NEVER act like tht. Thts not my normal behavior, and I wanna show u tht. Can we strt off on a new leaf? I promise I won't mess it up, and I won't interfere wit ur relationship anymore. Ever. I promise. So how bout it?" 

I sighed and rubbed m temples, closing my eyes in annoyance. He was being pretty annoying right now, and I knew that I couldn't be around him anymore, just like I had told myself in the first place. I deleted all of his messages and didn't save his number to my contacts, instead erasing it off my phone. I couldn't sleep anymore, so I got up, got dressed, and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and aimlessly stared at the floor. A silent tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't want to hurt Michael's feelings, but I didn't want his attraction to me to mess up my relationship with Chris. I was already scared about him finding out about the kiss. Even though Michael promised not to show his emotions around me, I knew he wouldn't be able to help it. And I couldn't let that happen. I laid down on the couch and curled into a ball, tying to forget about my life.

When I woke up, Chris was stroking my face and shaking me lightly to wake me up. I lifted my head, realizing it was stiff from being on the couch. I groaned.

"Kylie are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?" Chris asked.

"Chris what are you talking about?" I asked.

"I'm asking why you're crying your eyes out." Chris asked with a nervous eyebrow raised.

"W-what?" I asked. Then I reached up and realized that my face was wet from all the tears. My eyes were probably puffy and red. I knew I had been crying in my sleep, in fear of hurting Chris and giving in to a relentless Michael. But I knew that wouldn't happen, because I wouldn't let it. 

"Bad dream." I lied. I sniffled again, and Chris wrapped his arms around me. I clung to him, and then pulled back and kissed him. He kissed me back softly and passionately, and I sighed with contentment. I could never give up this. This was perfect, and my life didn't have to be any other way, and I didn't want it to change one bit, except for maybe the fact that I wished I had never met Michael.  Chris was slipping his hand beneath my shirt. He slipped it off, and I wasn't wearing a bra since I was basically in pajamas. When he moved to my pants, my phone buzzed loudly. I grabbed it and checked the screen. 

Incoming call from: 642-423-5894

I ground my teeth together and ignored the call, turning my phone off. Chris continued to kiss me as he felt his way down to my pants, but I felt guilty and turned away from him, burying my face in the pillow I had brought onto the couch.

His finger lifted my chin up, and he placed soft kisses on my neck.

"I can't Chris." I whispered, turning away again. I felt his chin rub against my shoulder, his hands turning me to face him again. He pinned me below him on the couch and sucked my bottom lip. "Please?" he pleaded, putting on the puppy eyes. I could feel him growing hard as his body pressed against mine, and I bit my lip. If I wanted to have a happy life, I needed to stop letting guilt interfere with it.

"You know I can't say no to the puppy dog eyes." I groaned.

He smiled in victory.

"Does that mean I win?" he asked.Mi

I nodded slowly, and he quickly slipped my pants off and threw them on the ground with my shirt. He was only in boxers, so he slipped those off and looked in my eyes.

*************(I think you'll have to actually ask if you want me to write a dirty part, cause Im just not feelin it lately =_= sorry)

When Chris and I were done, he just briefly kissed me and got off the couch, pulling on his boxers and walking off to the kitchen to get something to eat. He returned seconds later with his eyebrows creased in confusion as he stared at a piece of paper in his hands.

"What is it baby?" I asked nervously. He shook his head and handed me the piece of paper.

Dear Chris,

               Sorry about how I acted. I guess I didn't realize that it was wrong to try to mess with yo girl when your like my brother. It was wrong for how I acted, and I know you were pretty pissed. Also, sorry I took most of your food (hey a nigga gotta eat) but I just hope you can forgive me and give me another chance to kinda get to know her. Can you call me when you get this? Holla at me nigga,

Michael.

I shook my head, and my fingers turned cold as I just stared at the paper. 

"I guess he sounds sincere. I'll call him and ask him to come over today. Is that okay?" Chris asked.

"S-sure. I mean, this is your house, you don't have to ask me Chris." I said.

"Okay, I guess I'll call him a lil later." He said with a shrug. I plastered on a fake smile and nodded, handing the paper back to him. Then I groaned lightly and pulled on Chris' long shirt since I didn't feek like getting all the way dressed. I followed Chris into the kitchen.  

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was kinda short, but I just literally updated my "The most forbidden of loves" story like 3 seconds ago so I'm kinda tired. What do you think will happen when Michael comes over? Will he be mad since Kylie didn't respond to his calls/texts? Should I continue the story? Lemme know in the comments :D HAPPY READING 

~Kylie