Chapter 6

"Chris wait." I begged, grabbing his arm.

"Kylie, why do you get so upset every time I get up or move away from you? You wouldn't even believe me yesterday when I said I was coming back after I got dressed! And I did come back. I would never leave you, and you won't make me mad, so just tell me why you were worried. What's wrong?"

I took a deep breath before answering, and Chris just stood there halfway dressed with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Now that I gave in to you and I love you more than anyone I have ever loved, you can just get up and leave me."

Chris opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.

"I know, I know. You said you would never leave me, and I know that you beleive that right now, but lets face it. There are a lot more people out there who are dying to meet or date or marry the famous Chris Brown. And a lot of them are better for you than I am. I'm just a normal girl who isn't special in any way. There are even celebrities out there who would date you. How do I know that someday, you'll realize I'm right, and you'll leave?"

Chris just sat there and let me get it all off my chest, and then he spoke.

"I know that to the world I am the famous Chris Brown. But you're not the world. Many of those people dying to date me only want me for my money. You're the first girl I met who I actually had to convince to go on a date with me. You are one of a kind, and I like being a normal guy. I'm only famous in public, not around you."

Chris slipped on his pants as he finished speaking, trying to distract himself so he wouldn't stare at me, waiting for my reaction.

I slowly got up and got dressed as well, and then I wrapped my arms around him. He held me tightly, like he was never going to let go. But no matter what he said, I would always be scared.

We stood like that for a long time, until Chris tilted my chin up so our noses were touching and we were staring into each others eyes. "I love you." he whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back.

Chris pulled my chin closer until his soft lips met mine. Then he dropped his hand to my waist and pulled me even closer. This kiss was not fierce, and he wasn't asking for sex. This kiss tasted of passion, and he wanted me to see that he loved me too much to ever leave me.

When Chris pulled away, he took my hand and we went downstairs. The mood was left upstairs, and Chris smiled as he turned to face me. "Have fun last night?" he asked, his smile growing wider. I slapped his arm playfully and stuck my tongue out at him. "Yes I did." I replied still smiling.

"Let me ask you, how did I persuade you so quickly? You never gave in to your old boyfriend, and I know you had to have dated him for awhile." Chris stated.

"I did, but there was just something differnet about you. I felt that if you left, I wouldn't feel right. I needed you to stay, and I convinced you in the end." I replied with a wink.

"So how about tonight, you give in without having to persuade me to do something?" he asked with a smile.

I blushed. "We'll see." I said finally. Chris grinned, and then took my hand, leading me towards the door. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm always at your house, you've never been to my house." Chris complained.

"Okay." I agreed. I let Chris lead me outside, and he got in his car, motioning for me to get in the other side. I hurried and got inside, not wanting him to think I was nervous. His house had to be so much bigger than mine, it would make me feel so poor, even though I made a little bit more money than needed at my job.

When we arrived at Chris' house, he opened my door and took my hand as we went inside. His house was huge, but my imagination had pictured it being MUCH bigger. I laughed at my poor imagination. I looked around the front room as Chris disappeared in the kitchen. I gasped as someone walked through the doorway opposite to the one Chris had just disappeared to. I was even more shocked when I realized who it was.

(Sorry everyone I haven't been updating often. I just have been really busy lately. Now that it's winter break and everything, I'll be updating more frequently. Comment and tell me some things you would like me to add to the story later on, and I'll try to see if I can fit them in. Thanks for reading :))