Chapter 9

As Chris ended the song onstage, everyone clapped, including me. Michael watched my every movement, and I glared at him as Chris hopped off stage. A bunch of people crowded around Chris, making it hard for him to see me and Michael. I continued to glare at Michael as he continued to stare at me, and he sighed and averted his eyes. Finally, Chris appeared from the crowd, standing in front of me. 

"You did great!" I said, going for a hug. Instead of letting me hug him, Chris captured my lips in his and picked me up in the air, spinning me around before setting me on the floor again. My head spun as I looked up at him.  

"Ugh, what was that for?" I said as my head pounded from how drunk I already was.  

Chris just laughed at my expression before wrapping his arm around my waist and sitting on the stool I had just occupied, pulling me into his lap. Michael was wearing a slight smile, and I hoped that he wouldn't tell Chris about our kiss. It was so wrong of me to let Michael kiss me! I liked Chris so much more, and I didn't want to ruin the relationship we had. I snuggled into Chris' embrace, feeling comforted by the feel of his warm arms around me. He was shirtless and his chest was slightly damp with sweat from performing. Damn, he was so sexy.  

"Chris where's your shirt?" I asked jokingly. 

"I always take off my shirt when I sing onstage. It's in the crowd somewhere." He replied with a shrug. I laughed lightly.  

"Why, does it bother you that I'm shirtless?" He whispered into my ear.  

"No, it just makes me more eager to get back home." I said with a smirk, pressing my lips lightly to his. He smiled beneath our kiss and slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I tangled my fingers in his hair as I secured his face to mine. He let out a low groan as our chests pressed together, and we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat loudly. I blushed and began to pull away. Chris kept my body pressed against his, simply peeking around my body to see who had interrupted us. Of course, it was Michael. He was wearing a slightly jealous expression at the way Chris was holding me, and I gave him a warning look.  

"If you don't like it then look away or go somewhere else." Chris snapped in an aggravated tone.  

"Whatever." Michael said with a roll of his eyes. The tone of voice he was using was failing miserably to cover up the hint of jealousy all of us heard. A knowing smile crept onto Chris' face as he realized how jealous Michael really was.  

"Ignore him." Chris whispered to me, his finger tilting my chin up. I didn't have time to respond as his soft lips connected with mine, bringing butterflies to my stomach. He moved his lips to my ear.  

"Wanna go somewhere a little more private?" He whispered. I nodded. Chris set me down and grabbed my hand, leading me away from the bar. 

"We'll be back soon." Chris told Michael. 

"Take your time, I won't be ready to leave anytime soon." Michael replied, licking his lips as he spotted a group of half-naked girls a couple yards away. Chris rolled his eyes and continued to pull me towards the back of the club.

Chris pulled me into the back corner of the club, and it was covered in shadow. I couldn't see a thing. The next thing I knew, he had my back pressed against the wall and his lips attacked mine. This kiss was rough and fierce, giving me no time to catch my breath as Chris' hungry kisses continued. I didn't realize how eager he was. His lips moved to my neck. He was sucking and biting the skin there, causing me to whimper a bit in pain. His hands pushed my shirt up slightly. My hands stroked his chest and wandered down to his abs. His hands brushed across my stomach lightly, slowly moving up until he reached the bottom of my bra. He sighed and cursed lowly as he realized he couldn't take my shirt off here. Instead he moved his hands out of my shirt and rested them on my waist. His lips came back to mine. My eyes popped open in surprise as I felt him undo the button on my jeans. His lips covered mine, so I wasn't able to speak. His fingers brushed my lace lingerie, and he slowly moved them up and down as if debating on whether or not to slide them off. I gripped his wrists, trying to maneuver his hands away, but he refused, as he was much stronger than me. He slipped his hand inside my underwear and touched me. I moaned in pleasure as he continued. He pressed me more firmly against the wall, and my legs came up to wrap around his waist. I could feel his hardness pressing against me, and I wanted him to be naked right then and there. I tried to calm myself as his lips placed soft wet kisses down my neck, being gentle this time. His hands were gentle too as they continued to touch me. His unoccupied hand came up to stroke my face, his tongue once again melding with mine.

"Hey guys are we- WHOA I see you two are busy." I heard Michael's voice say. I blushed deeply and instantly unwrapped myself from Chris as his hand slipped out of my pants. I quickly buttoned my jeans and rearranged my shirt as Michael continued to stare at us with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up." I mumbled as I blushed as red as a tomato.  

"Aw, you're cute when you blush." He said with a smile. 

"SO, I thought you were gonna get busy for a while." Chris growled in a pissed off tone. I knew he was angry at the fact that we had been interrupted by Michael AGAIN.  

"Well, I changed my mind." Michael said with a shrug. 

Chris took a step forward and his jaw clenched at the humorous expression on Michael's face. I touched his arm and shook my head. 

"Chris I think it's better if we go home anyway." I said, trying to put double meaning to my words so he would get what I was saying. His eyes sparked as he caught onto what I was saying. A smirk spread across his face and a new eagerness glowed in his eyes.

"Yeah I think we do need to get home." Chris said slyly.

Michael clenched his fists and his jaw twitched slightly in annoyance. 

"I think I changed my mind again." he grumbled angrily as Chris and I walked hand in hand out of the shadows and towards the exit. Michael followed quietly behind us, and I looked back and saw his eyes flicker away when they connected with mine. He was pissed, annoyed, jealous, and angry. That wasn't a very good combination for him, but he would just have to deal with the fact that he couldn't seperate me and Chris, no matter what he did. As we all climbed into the car, I sart shotgun while Michael slipped into the back seat with his arms crossed over his chest. Chris looked at him through the rearview mirror and smirked at his expression. Michael rewarded him by flipping the bird up. I rolled my eyes. Couldn't he just get over it?  A couple seconds later, Michael's head was resting on the shoulder of my seat, his cheek brushing mine. I could feel his warmth from where I sat, and it didn't take a genius to know that he was trying to provoke Chris. Chris ground his teeth together and the muscles in his arms flexed as he gripped the steering wheel tighter. I stiffened as Michael slowly, inch by inch, moved his face closer to mine until his head was practically resting on my shoulder. I squirmed in my seat and scooted away from him as much as the seatbelt would allow. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath as I heard him sigh in defeat and retreat to the backseat. Chris' muscles relaxed when Michael left me alone. 

After what seemed like hours, we finally pulled up to Chris' house and Michael went inside before us, slamming the door in our face. Chris growled angrily and flung open the door. 

"You. Get. Out." Chris said, cracking his knuckles threateningly as he eyed Michael.

"Aight, Imma get some food." Michael said, pretending like Chris wasn't about to rip his head off. Michael went into the kitchen and returned moments later with a lot of food that he barely managed to balance in his arms. My eyes widened in shock, but Chris simply opened the door and shut it quickly as Michael disappeared outside. Then he let out a deep breath and turned around to face me.

"I'm sorry about him. He usually doesn't act like that." Chris said with an apologetic smile. 

"It's fine." I said, walking up to Chris and trailing a hand down his chest. He smiled as I kissed him, and seconds later he had picked me up and was carrying me upstairs. 

****A couple hours later ;) (sorry I just feel like skippin the nasty part rite now)*****

I laid in bed with Chris' arms around me, his chest pressed against my back. I could hear him breathing softly in the quiet room. I thought about Michael. How could I even remotely be attracted to him when not long ago I was afraid to even look at anyone with interest, let alone think about them as attractive. As Chris' arms tightened around me, I came to a conclusion. I couldn't hurt Chris, and in order to do that, I couldn't let myself be around Michael. Otherwise, it might break Chris' heart if something happened, and I was already afraid that he would somehow find out about the kiss. 

I just had to keep Michael away. That's all I had to do. Easy, right? Wrong. 

Why Is Love So Hard?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें