Chapter 8

Later when Chris drove Michael and I to the party, I began to get nervous. Chris and Michael would be on stage singing, and I would be alone in a crowd of people that probably wouldn't like me because I was dating Chris. I just let out a deep breath to calm myself. I wasn't going to ruin Chris' night just because I was worried. I closed my eyes as we pulled up to where the party was being held. Chris opened my door and I opened my eyes as I slowly climbed out of the car.

We walked into the party and the music was already blasting through the speakers, making the floor vibrate. It turned out that Chris wasnt singing for another half an hour, so we all went over to the bar and got some drinks. Chris and Michael didn't drink too much, since they didnt want to be drunk for their performance. Me, however, well, I was a different story. I began to get pretty drunk, and I had to remind myself that I couldn't get too drunk yet, because I was about to be left alone while Chris and Michael performed "Deuces." When they were about to go onstage, Chris leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

"Stay out of trouble." He whispered jokingly in my ear.

"I'll try." I said sarcastically. I could already feel myself getting drunk. I just closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths before turning around and watching Chris perform. Kevin McCall was there too, so they could perform the whole song.

When it was Michael'a turn to rap, I focused my eyes on him. Damn, he was a good rapper.

He was sexy too. If I didn't have Chris... But what was I talking about? Chris was too special to leave. For anything.

Michael noticed that I was staring at him and he winked at me, earning him an inconspicuous glare from Chris.

After Kevin rapped his part and Chris wrapped up the song, Michael and Kevin left the stage. Kevin disappeared into the crowd and seconds later I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned and met the eyes of Michael.

"Were you checking me out?" He asked with a smirk.

"I was simply admiring your rapping style." I said stubbornly, crossing my arms.

"Are you sure?" He asked slyly.

"Yup." I stated.

"I don't believe you." He said.

"And I really don't give a damn what you believe." I snapped.

"Okay, okay, whatever. I'm getting drunk, you wanna get somethin?" He asked, motioning to the bar in front of us.

"Yeah, sure." I said with a shrug.

"Seconds later, Michael and I were taking shots like there was no tomorrow. I knew I would pay for this in the morning, but oh well.

I heard Chris start his song "till I die" and I looked on stage to see that Wiz Khalifa and Big Sean had joined him. I felt someone's hands around my waist, spinning my stool back around. I came face to face with Michael. Before I could even say anything, his lips were against mine. I let out a low grown, and then scolded myself mentally. I was too drunk to have enough strength to push him off me, so I just waited until he pulled away. He moved his lips to my neck, sucking on the skin.

"Michaelpleasestop." I slurred, my words running together.

He caught my earlobe between his teeth.

"Are you sure." He whispered in my ear. A chill ran through my body.

"Yeah, just stop." I said, sounding more confident this time. He sighed and pulled away reluctantly. I glanced back to the stage at Chris. He hadn't noticed a thing.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone, I'm just showing you what you're missing by staying with Chris and not me." He said with a shrug.

"I don't think I'm missing anything, no matter who I choose." I said, crossing my arms again.

"Are you sure you don't wanna, you know, go to one of the bedrooms upstairs? Chris doesn't have to know, and if he finds out you can just say you were drunk. I just wanna show you what you could have if you chose me." He whispered.

"Tempting, but no." I said sternly.

"Tempting, huh? Well we can easily fix that temptation." Michael said, his hand snaking around my waist.

I placed a firm hand on his chest, putting some distance between us.

"Sorry, Michael. I just can't. And by the way, don't tell Chris we kissed. Please." I said.

"Okay, but I don't think you have anything to worry about if he finds out. He'll just blame me anyway." Michael said with a shrug.

"True, but I just don't want him to be hurt. Promise you won't tell him?" I asked.

"Cross my heart, hope to die." Michael replied lazily.

I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY EVERYONE, THANK @mrsbriannabreezy FOR THIS UPDATE, SHE'S THE ONE THAT INSPIRED IT. JUST WARNING YOU, UPDATES ARE GONNA BE A LITTE SLOW CAUSE PEIPLE AREN'T TELLING ME WHAT THEY WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT. I MIGHT NEED SOME IDEAS FOR THIS STORY, CAUSE IM NOT REALLY GETTING THE SPARK. FIRST QUESTION THAT I NEED ANSWERED BEFORE I CONTINUE THE STORY: DO YOU THINK KYLIE SHOULD GIVE IN AND HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH MICHAEL (TYGA) OR SHOULD SHE IGNORE HIM? OR, SHOULD SHE DUMP CHRIS AND GO WITH MICHAEL, CHEAT ON CHRIS WITH MICHAEL, GET CAUGHT BY CHRIS WHILE SHE'S KISSING MICHAEL, ETC. ANSWER THE QUESTION IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE SO I CAN UPDATE. HAPPY READING!!! XP

Xx Kylie xX