Chapter 7

"Aren't you Tyga?" I asked.

Tyga shrugged.

"Call me Michael if you want." He said with a smile.

"Oh, okay." I said hesitantly.

"Did you come home with Chris?" He asked.

"Um, yeah, he went in there." I said, pointing to the kitchen.

"Hey Chris, your girlfriend is sexy!" Tyga, or 'Michael' yelled into the kitchen.

"Yeah man, but if you touch her you'll realize it's not worth goin after. You deal with me." Chris' voice responded.

"I ain't afraid of you nigga." Tyga said with a laugh.

"Mhm. Okay." Chris said, re-appearing in the room with two bags of chips. He handed a bag of sour cream and onion UTZ to me and he opened a bag of Doritos.

"Oh, so you ain't bring me nuthin?" Tyga asked, folding his arms and pretending to pout. I rolled my eyes and handed my bag of chips to him.

"Here, take these." I said.

"Aww, your girlfriends nice too. Watch out, I think she likes me." Tyga said with a wink, accepting the chips I handed him. I blushed and Chris flicked a Dorito at Tyga, hitting him on the nose.

"Like I said, stay away." Chris said with a smirk.

"Okay, okay. I'd still hit that." He said, winking at me. I blushed even deeper and Chris made it a point to walk over to me and out his arm around me.

"I already have." Chris said, replying to Tyga's most recent statement.

"Yup, so it's DEFINITELY my turn." Tyga said with a smirk.

"You know what, I don't know why you're here anyway. You can leave." Chris said, really starting to get pissed off. Tyga held his hands up in defense.

"Hey, hey, I'll stop, I'll stop. And I'm here to tell you that there's a party tonight they want us to show up at. You down?" Tyga asked, looking a little excited. Chris shrugged and tightened his arm around me.

"As you can see, I have Kylie. If she wants to go, then sure." Chris said.

"Oh, it's cool if you wanna go. Ill come with." I said with a shrug.

"Okay, but be prepared to deal with thirsty bitches tellin you to stay away from 'their man'." Chris said with a light laugh.

"Hmm, and which one of you would they be referring to? You, or Michael?" I asked, trying to tease Chris just a bit.

"Well, the one that DOESN'T look like a piece of shit, preferably." Chris said in an obvious tone.

"Oh okay." I said with a smile.

"Do you get it now?" Chris asked.

"Yup." I said.

"Okay, so who are we talkin about here?" He asked.

"Wiz Khalifa." I said happily.

"Ugh, whatever. But is Wiz Khalifa gonna BE at the party?" Chris asked, talking slowly to me like I was a five-year-old that didn't understand him.

"Actually, yeah, he is. They wanna see you perform 'Till I die" and "Deuces."" Tyga said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Okay, you know what, Kylie's just playing. She knows what I'm talking about. Well, unless I banged her senseless last night." Chris said, bringing a hand to his chin in fake thought.

I glared at him while tears of laughter streamed from Tyga's eyes.

"I'd *laugh* still *laugh* hit that." Tyga managed to get out through his laugh attack.

"Nigga get the fuck out my house before I beat the yellow off your scrawny ass." Chris said seriously.

"Chris calm down he's only joking." I said.

"Yeah man. See even your girlfriend sticks up for me." Tyga replied. Chris cracked his knuckles.

"You know what, fine. Just as long as you know the rules. Be prepared to get knocked the fuck out if you touch her. Understood?" Chris asked.

"What if she wants it?" Tyga whispered. Chris' expression faltered and pain crossed his features.

"Then- I guess- she'll just... Just... Leave me." He choked out.

"Uh, Michael can you please stop?" I asked politely.

"Okay." He said finally.

"Thank you." I said gratefully.

I had always worried about Chris leaving me. I now realized he had that problem also. How many girls had he given his heart to, and then they walked out on him cause he realized they only wanted him for the money? Probably a LOT. And now I really saw how scared he was that I might leave him also. Wow, that was ironic. We both worried about us leaving each other. That was just... Odd. But I knew that for as long as I lived, I could never leave Chris. Ever.

OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOOO LONG. I'VE PROB LOST READERS :( IM SORRY. I KINDA KNOW WHERE I WANT THIS STORY TO GO, BUT I NEED COMMENTS SO I KNOW TO UPDATE PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK SO I KNOW THT THIS STORY ISN'T A PEICE OF SHIT AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE PPL R READING IT CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM WRITIN IT FOR NOTHING :(