His command

.........................................................................................................................................................

______________________________________

Come closer, but first strip," Jimin commanded, his tone leaving no room for argument.

Y/n's heart skipped a beat, her breath catching in her throat as she stared at him in disbelief. This wasn't what she had signed up for, and the realisation left her feeling vulnerable and exposed.

Y/n's mind raced with a whirlwind of emotions as Jimin's command hung heavily in the air. She felt a surge of panic rising within her, her hands trembling at her sides as she struggled to process his words.

"Jimin, I-I don't understand,"
She stammered, her voice barely audible as she fought to keep her composure.

But Jimin's expression remained impassive, his gaze unwavering as he waited for her compliance. His silence only fueled Y/n's growing sense of unease, her heart pounding in her chest as she grappled with the gravity of the situation.Fear mingled with confusion as Y/n searched for a way out of this uncomfortable predicament. She couldn't bring herself to comply with Jimin's demand, her mind reeling with the implications of what he was asking.

"Please, Jimin,"
She pleaded, her voice trembling with desperation.

"I-I can't do this."
But her words seemed to fall on deaf ears as Jimin's expression hardened, his resolve unwavering. The tension in the room was palpable, suffocating Y/n as she struggled to find her voice amidst the chaos.

With a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, Y/n realised that there was no escaping Jimin's demands. She was trapped, caught in a web of his making, with no way out.

As she stood frozen in place, her mind racing with a million thoughts, Y/n couldn't help but wonder how she had ended up in this nightmare scenario. And as Jimin's gaze bore into her, she couldn't shake the feeling that things were only going to get worse from here.

The weight of Jimin's demand pressed down on her, Y/n's thoughts spun in a frantic whirl. Every fibre of her being screamed for escape, for freedom from this suffocating situation. But as she looked into Jimin's unwavering gaze, she knew that resistance would only lead to further conflict.

With a heavy heart and trembling hands, Y/n reluctantly began to comply, her movements mechanical and devoid of the confidence she had once possessed. Each article of clothing she removed felt like a betrayal of her dignity, a surrender to Jimin's control.

Her skin prickled and shined with a mix of shame and vulnerability as she stood before him, stripped bare of not just her clothes, but also her sense of self-worth. She felt exposed in a way she had never experienced before, her insecurities laid bare for Jimin to see.

Tears filled her eyes to brim, as took a step closer to him, sitting next to him with her head down. But every one of her thoughts came down on her as she could feel his hands slowly trailing up her skin. Her teary eyes met his.

"Jimin I don't want t-."
Her words were cut short as his lips pressed at hers. Lust consuming him, jealousy consuming him, her beauty consuming his mind and taking him places somehow.

Their lips mingled, but she couldn't respond back. His hands tightly wrapped around her cheeks holding her in place. Her tears meet his every few seconds. As he parted the kiss, he viewed the position they were in.

He had completely hovered over her as she was pressed against the couch in a lying position. His eyes quickly travelled along her body until he looked back at her.
Her teary eyes shining bright under the light. With the dark composure still consumed within. He sat down upright, viewing all the curves and softness that her body was radiating.

His hands slowly slid down from her cheeks to her collarbone, caressing it softly.

"You do know that I'm your husband right?"
His eyes quickly looked at her, with his emotion as bland as it could get but sensing his gaze she nodded.

"Then why are you crying?"
He frowned but before she could answer back he leaned down shushing down all her confrontations, consuming her lips like a drug he was addicted too. He could sense her body trembling, his hands slowly sliding down towards her shoulder caressing it.

With a trail of kisses from her lips to her cheeks to her ear, he nimble her earlobes whispering as softly as possible.

"Calm down, it's just me."
But rather than calming her down, her breath hitched as she could sense the bitterness behind those words.

To be continued...
Comment and vote for quick updates and any thoughts on Jimin?