Her

Please comment and vote, it inspires me to write more

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Please comment and vote, it inspires me to write more.

~...~
Everything felt at ease at the very moment, but every little peace crumbled down when a loud ringing sound disturbed the peace. He whined lightly, stretching his hand, trying his best to reach to the bed next to him, another tiny irritated whine hitting through his ear as well. Soon his hand closed the alarm off.

Irritated, he sat up in the bed, holding his head from the sudden wake up call. But with a few seconds in his mind processed, he looked towards his side finding Y/n face buried within the pillow, with her tack facing upwards. He looked around quickly, holding his phone checking the time along with the date.

Then all the dots seemed to be connected, as he tried his best to hide the embarrassment he felt within himself, somehow the kiss only happened in his dreams.

Somehow it was the next day of their arrival, the next morning of them being at his parents house. The morning that fell was the very moment but not the morning where he kissed his wife.

It was all his dream.

His actions quickly stopped as he looked at her sitting up, rubbing her eyes. Her face was slightly puffy after all the sleep she had . She looked at him with her eyes half open, as he sat there staring at her face, conflicted within himself. He cleared his throat looking away, she wasn't meant to be in his head only after a few days of their marriage.

But before any words could be exchanged about the morning, she stood up from the bed lazily walking towards the bathroom after gathering all her clothes. As the bathroom door closed, Jimin gave a deep sight laying back.

His thoughts ran wild as his mind recalled all the moments he shared with her at his dream, but soon enough he held his phone looking through all the work that had taken place at the office. As he tried his best to throw all those unnecessary thoughts that unravelled from the very moment of his unfiltered dreams.

~*~

Jimin's eyes seemed to be fixed in his wife, as he sat there observing her movements of her, somewhere his heart relaxed seeing his brother happy with Y/n, but at the other side there were conflicts running around his head. With his eyes closed he slightly laid back at the cloth that was spread over the grassland, as the family was busy enjoying the get together along with the little picnic they had planned.

"Hyung, I need you to play with me and noona."
Jaemin's little voice spoke as he poked Jimin at his ribs trying to get the man back at the sitting spot.

"You have y/n, play with her."

"But I want you as well."
The smaller one whined, getting irritated by the response his brother was giving. Whining continuously, he stood up taking steps towards Jimin, quickly enough sitting in his stomach while tickling his sides, giving his best effort to make Jimin play.

Even though he was not being ticklish, a chuckle left Jimin's lips as he looked at his brother's effort to get him up. He held his hand whispering a stop, but his senses tingled as he felt a pair of eyes on him, making him look towards the one providing him a gaze. But his heart skipped a beat, as he looked at Y/n, she was smiling brightly looking at both of them.

Before his mind could figure out the effect she had started to draw over him, his phone rang gathering everyone's attention somehow. He quickly placed Jaemin aside and stood up, walking a little further making sure the communication he did through the device could only be heard through his ear.

"Boss, we are in trouble."
Slight faint voices could be heard behind as he listened to everything without providing any replies.

Jimin pushed his phone over his pockets as he looked at his family, who were busy enjoying the get together. He looked at Jaemin who seemed cheerful as ever playing with Y/n. With a deep breath he walked forward.

"Mom, I and Y/n have to leave. I need to be at the office right now."
Everyone's attention diverted towards him along with the little one, whose face quickly darkened in sadness hearing his sibling.

"Hyung but you said you will stay here for a few more days."
He whispered as tears shined through his eyes, not liking the words he heard.

"I'm sorry Jaemin. But I need to be there."
He kneeled down in front of Jaemin cupping his chubby cheeks in his hands, as he watched his tears fall one by one.

"You always do this."
He quickly pushed away Jimin's hands crying, he looked around trying to run away.

As Jimin sat there, torn between his obligations and the longing glances of his family, he couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt at Jaemin's tears. He watched as Y/n pulled Jaemin onto her lap, her comforting words soothing the young boy's distress.

"Jaemin, I know it's hard,"
Y/n murmured softly, her voice a gentle reassurance in the midst of Jaemin's turmoil.

"But your hyung has to go to work. He's doing something very important, and he'll be back before you know it."

Jimin's heart swelled with gratitude towards Y/n, her words echoing the sentiment he wished he could express himself. He watched as Jaemin slowly calmed down, his tears subsiding under Y/n's comforting embrace.

"Y/n's right, Jaemin,"
Jimin chimed in, his voice tinged with regret.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise. We'll have a special day together when I get back, just you and me."

But as he spoke, Jimin couldn't shake the feeling that it was Y/n's presence, her warmth and understanding, that had truly comforted Jaemin. And as he reluctantly stood to leave, a small voice in the back of his mind wondered if there was more to their connection than he had realised.

Soon enough, Jaemin agreed as he stood up hugging Jimin. There was complete silence as everyone looked at the two brothers in awe, Jimin lightly rubbed the back of the young one as he hiccuped, as he kissed his cheeks after wiping the tears that had fallen down.

But far enough, a pair of eyes looked towards Y/n observing her, somewhere there was an impression seeing Y/n comfort Jaemin. As few thoughts revolved around her head thinking maybe she was the proper choice for her son.

Y/n lightly ruffled Jaemin's hair as he hugged her too.

"I'll miss you noona."
He whispered, rubbing his eyes.

"I'll be back before you know it."
She whispered, cupping his cheeks as well. He looked at her smiling soon enough as he kissed her cheeks.

"Hey, I didn't get that."
Jimin argued observing his brother care for his wife more than him.

"That's your punishment for leaving early."
He teased as he quickly pulled his tongue out while making faces at Jimin. Jimin stared at his brother with a grin until he broke into chuckles, soothing the environment beside everyone.

To be continued.
______________________________________

So sorry for the late update, I have been really busy with my college works, but here is the new chapter. I will try my best to update the other chapter as quickly as possible. But what are your thoughts so far. Please comment and vote, it inspires me to write more.

Being His Debt |2|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें