|17|

Las VegasDay 1

Las Vegas
Day 1

Once their plane landed in Vegas, the girls separated from they guys and went to their hotel. Lauren paid for a two bedroom suite for them which is another reason the girls decided to go. Who turns down a free room? Huffing and puffing Phoenix plopped down on the couch rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Lauren whined again.

"Bitch you dragged us to Vegas cause yo man here." Leah fussed.

"Exactly. I thought we was about to have some girl time. I see them niggas enough on a daily basis."
"We are going to have some girl time. It just so happen to be in the same city as the guys." She innocently shrugged.

"Girl." Leah rolled her eyes. "You just as sprung as he is."

"What? No I'm not."
"Yes you are." Leah huffed. "You mean to tell me, you couldn't be away from him for a weekend?"
"I am away from him. Kinda." Phoenix cringed. She remembered the beginning stages of her relationship with Kyrie. They both were so clingy it made everyone sick.

"Next time give us all the details before you tease us with a trip." Hunter suggested.

"Okay but in the meantime, I got us some spots at the spa downstairs."
"Oh see now you speaking my language."
"You know you don't have to do this right?" Phoenix spoke up. "You don't have to buy us."
"Speak for yourself." Leah shrugged.

"I know but this is my way of thanking you guys for being so nice to me and welcoming me into the group." Lauren didn't have many friends. The friends she did have abandoned her after Kameron's father passed away shortly after he was born. She slipped into a deep depression and instead of her friends being there for her, they got tired of her many episodes and stopped dealing with her completely. She was skeptical about meeting Tonio's friends but once she did, she was grateful. They welcomed her and her son with open arms and she would forever appreciate them for that.

"Well if you coming like this, you are more than welcomed." Leah said. Phoenix didn't want Lauren feeling like she had to do things for them to like her. She was genuinely a sweet person and that's what she wanted for Antonio. Once the girls got settled and changed, they made their way down to the spa. After manicures, pedicures, and massages the girls lounged around their spa area drinking wine.

"I really needed this." Hunter mumbled.

"How's work? I haven't heard you mention anything about painting lately." Phoenix curiously asked. Hunter sighed.

"I haven't said anything because I've been struggling to create anything remotely close to art and I have this big deadline coming up. My boss been on my ass about the piece I'm supposed to be submitting."

"Why didn't you say anything? We could have found a way to help you get some inspiration."
"Because everybody got their own stuff going on. Why would I add my problems to what yall got going on?"
"Because we're friends and we're supposed to be there for each other." Phoenix fussed. "I don't care if we got stuff going on. Say something."