|3|

It took a few days for Kyrie to wrap his head around having another daughter

It took a few days for Kyrie to wrap his head around having another daughter. Everything was happening fast and he yet has had a chance to tell his girlfriend what was happening. Phoenix revelation changed his life in so many ways so fast. The things he does for Gabriella, now have to be done for Kennedi as well.

One of the last things he needed to do is tell his family about his daughter. With Britney and Gabriella back in town, he decided to have his parents, Phoenix, Kennedi, Britney, and his brother Myles come over for a talk.

He knew once he told his parents about Kennedi, there would be tons and tons of questions thrown his way, questions that he couldn't answer alone. Besides, its Phoenix fault they are in this predicament now. Kyrie made sure to let Phoenix arrive last. Before she gets there, he wanted to let everyone know why they are here.

"Did something happen." His mother, Marisol, asked breaking the silence in the room. He sighed dreading saying what he would eventually have to say.

"Yeah, something did happen." He chuckled nervously. His father held a firm look on his face almost as if he was reading Kyrie's mind. "I'm not sure if you heard or not but Phoenix moved back. I'm sure it's because of Mrs. McAuley's cancer. Yes, I've seen and spoken to her already."

"Okay. How did the conversation go? What is the problem? You have us all here for something. What happened?" his mother anxiously asked.

She knew how he felt about Phoenix and what he really went through when she left. She was the one that found him passed out drunk on several occasions. Kyrie closed his yes taking a deep breath.

"We have a daughter." He slowly said. His mother gasped. His father leaned up resting his arms on his leg.

"Who is we son?" Opening his eyes, he focused his attention on his father Edward.

"Me and Phoenix. We have a daughter. Her name is Kennedi."

"Wow." Were the only words his father said before sitting back on the couch with a puzzled look on his face.

"I know yall have questions, so did I. Evidently she never got the abortion she claimed she got."

"How do you know this is your child?" Britney finally spoke up. Her blood was boiling with this new information. Not only was the girl she envied back, she brought a child with her too.

"How do we know your child is his?" Marisol sassed. Britney raised her brow shocked at Marisol's statement. "Don't come for my son."

"Are you sure this is your child?" Edward asked.

"I am more than positive she is."

"How old is she?" Myles asked.

"Four. She'll be five in December." Myles chuckled.