|13|

A trail of clothes from the living room to her bedroom laid on the floor

A trail of clothes from the living room to her bedroom laid on the floor. Completely naked as the day she was born, Phoenix laid under Kyrie as he kissed her neck attacking her spot. It was as if the time they spent away from each other all those years hadn't taken place. He knew exactly where to touch her to set her body on fire. He remembered all her spots. He definitely remembered how to make her wet with just one touch.

"Hmmm." She moaned as his tongue swirled around her nipple. One hand gripped her breast while his tongue worked the other. He rotated between the two until a puddle formed in between her legs. Her juices dripped down her leg making Kyrie smirk. In one swift motion Kyrie buried his head in between her thighs latching onto her clit flicking his tongue back and forth. "Baby." Phoenix bit her lip. Her legs were already shaking and he just started.

"Aint shit changed." He said. "You better not cum until I tell you." Phoenix gasped as he did a sucking combination on her clit. She didn't stand a chance at holding her nut. Her back arched as she moaned out his name. She pushed his head deeper as a wave of pleasure rushed over her body. Her chest heaved up and down as her legs violently shook from the orgasm she just experienced. Its been a minute since she came like that. "That's yo problem. You don't fucking listen." He groaned. He quickly flipped her over. "You know what's up. Get that ass up."

"Oh my god!" she screamed out as Kyrie filled her up. "Fuck Ky." She moaned. He didn't spare her not one bit. Each stroke he gave her didn't show an ounce of mercy and she loved it. One thing about Phoenix, she liked it rough and he knew just how to handle her.

Gripping the back of her neck, Kyrie pulled her up to his chest. He sloppily kissed her lips as he slowed down his strokes. Their tongues danced around in each other's mouth as he rubbed her clit.

Phoenix was in heaven. Her body had been craving this type of attention. Don't get her wrong, Xavier sex was good but Kyrie knew her body in ways no other man would never know. He knew all her spots and he knew exactly how to make her cum in seconds.

Phoenix screeched as another orgasm ripped through her body. Kyrie wasn't playing fair at all. He knew she couldn't hold her nut. He simply enjoyed torturing her in this way. Without even so much as a warning Kyrie pushed Phoenix back down on the bed. Intense back shots followed making Phoenix eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Fuck." Kyrie moaned. He was close to cuming and didn't know how much longer he could hold out.

"Ky im bout to cum." She cried out. She put her hand on his stomach trying to slow him. He quickly slapped her hand away speeding up. Phoenix gasped. He was touching her soul just like she needed him to. He kept going until she couldn't take it anymore. Just as she came again, Kyrie pulled out, nut oozing from his tip onto her backside.

Laying flat catching her breath, Phoenix waited while Kyrie cleaned her up. Phoenix snuggled under the covers slowly closing her eyes expecting him to leave.