Fifteen

By the time Peter and David both got home, their mom was leaving and the brothers wasted no time calling everyone that they knew. Once they got all the liquor together their whole downstairs area was full of students from their school. David was busy playing beer pong and canoe while Peter was watching Ryan from afar. He wanted Ryan all to himself which was something Ryan knew as well. The two of them couldn't take their eyes off of each other and even though they were in different groups they still had to find the right time to sneak away.

"Hey!" Kelsey's voice shouted over the music and that was enough for Peter's eyes to fall on her.

"You showed up," Peter said, although he was shocked to see his best friend standing beside him.

"I just wanted to talk to you," Kelsey informed him.

"Is Jewel and Stacy here?"

Kelsey shook her head. "I shouldn't even be here," she said with a faint chuckle then she cleared her throat. "I'm not mad at you for going after someone like Ryan. Do I wish that you told me because I'm your best friend? Of course. But I also understand why you didn't tell me."

"You do?" Peter questioned and he felt his heart beginning to race. He began to wonder if she knew about the video.

"Yeah," she said with a nod. "It's because it's Ryan. The biggest player at our school. No one wants to be seen around him and be claimed as his next game. I get it. You're embarrassed."

"No I... Kelsey it's not that."

"So then what is it Peter?" Kelsey asked and he knew that she wanted to know what was going through his head. "Do you like him?"

Peter let his eyes dart to Ryan, seeing him smile and laugh with the group that he was around made him feel warm inside.

"You do like him," Kelsey said and when Peter met her eyes again he saw a softer look.

"I know I shouldn't, Kels but for the first time in a long time he... makes me feel good about myself."

The two friends chuckled with each other and to both of them it felt nice. They haven't done something like that in forever and Peter knew it was because of him.

"I didn't mean to block you out of my life," he said softly but was still loud enough for her to hear. "I didn't mean to block any of you guys out of my life."

"I know that, Peter."

Even though Jewel didn't want to hear him out he was glad that he had a friend like Kelsey around.

"But just know that if he breaks your heart... I'll answer your call," Kelsey added with a smile.

Peter looked in Ryans direction once again thinking about that day when he called it quits. The more he thought about it, he couldn't find himself living that day. Ryan had already broken his heart that night he recorded them having sex but Peter being the guy that he is, he let himself forget about it. He let Ryan in day after day and he would let him in again. Why?

Because he wants him.

~~~

Peter fell back on his bed, letting out a breathless pant before it was silenced by Ryan's lips crashing into his. He moaned in the kiss when he felt Ryans warm tongue snake around in his mouth. He felt his cock pressing against his hole that was separated by their pants, stopping their skin from touching.

"Mmm~ fuck Ryan," Peter groaned once their lips were no longer and Ryan started sucking on his neck.

The strawberry blonde had Peter's arms pinned against the bed, above his head, listening to his groans that were like music to his ears. He loved hearing the sound of Peter groaning while he teased him, waiting to hear him say the words. The aching feeling of his cock pushing against his briefs and his jeans was enough to make him crave Peter just as much. But he wasn't going to be the one to say it.

"Fuck I want to take you so bad right now," Ryan said in a low voice while he spoke in Peters neck.

"Then... do it," Peter panted and turned his head away from Ryan, closing his eyes tight.

"Only if you let me," Ryan said with a smirk.

"Fuck Ryan," the younger male moaned. He pushed his hips up and down against Ryan's growing erection before he moved back to stop him.

"You want me inside of you, babe?" Ryan questioned, leaning above Peter.

"You know I do," Peter said, slowly beginning to lose his mind due to the temptation.

"Then say it."

"I want you, Ryan."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you... to fuck me."

"Good boy," Ryan said with a cunning grin.

He sat up so he could remove his jeans along with his briefs before helping Peter remove his own. He crashed their lips together once again before flipping Peter over on his stomach. He lined himself up with Peter's hole, preparing him for what he's felt before.

"Are you ready?" Ryan asked in a low tone.

"Yes," Peter replied.

Slowly Ryan pushed himself inside of Peter, hearing him swear under his breath while he sunk his face into the sheets. Ryan focused on being careful so he wouldn't hurt Peter considering they didn't use anything to prep him. He's never been the one to be gentle with his partner when it came to things like this but for Peter, he cared.

"Ah~ fuck deeper," Peter begged as he gripped onto the sheets tighter.

So that's what Ryan did. Pushing himself deeper into Peter, earning another moan from him as he did it. Ryan swore under his breath as he felt the tight skin gripping around him the more he pushed himself inside. Ryan gripped the younger male's cheeks, spreading them open so he could move in and out.

"Faster," Peter said breathlessly.

"Needy tonight aren't you," Ryan couldn't help but say with a grin.

He gave Peter what he wanted, gradually picking up his pace as he pushed himself deeper before pulling out halfway and continuing the same motion. He wanted Peter to take every inch of him every time they had sex and he would always take it. That was one thing that Ryan couldn't seem to hate about Peter. He liked how the younger male would beg for more.

"Faster."

Want more.

"Harder."

And maybe it was because he was drunk or horny or both but he didn't hesitate to give him what he wanted. Whether it was sex, attention, or an answer. He gave it to him.

"Peter," Ryan said breathlessly as he thrusted himself deeper into his ass.

"Yes," Peter replied in the same breath.

"I... There's something I." He paused to groan and curse under his breath. "I have... to tell... you."

There was only one thing on Peter's mind when they got like this. "Are you close?" he questioned.

"Mmm~ no," Ryan responded.

"Good... neither am I."

Peter reached his hands behind him, grabbing onto Ryans lower back, pulling him closer to him which caused the strawberry blonde to lean over him. Ryans hands were blocking both of Peter's side as he continued to drill his cock into Peter. He sucked on his ear, nibbling on it, and licking around it before he pulled away to whisper to him.

"I deleted the video."

***

A/N: I always feel like I'm interrupting whenever I write these scenes 😅 Anyone else feel that way?