Five

Uneasy breaths escaped both of the males as they kissed one another while removing their clothes in a hurry. Ryan was walking backwards, leading Peter to his room and when they were in their lips left each other so their eyes could meet.

"Close the door," Ryan said breathlessly and Peter turned his back to the strawberry blonde so then he could do as he was told.

Only when he shut the door, he felt Ryan's hands gripping his wrist, dragging them up the door so they could be above his head, and pinned him in place. Peter squirmed underneath the muscular man but eventually gave up on trying to break free when Ryan placed a gentle kiss on his shoulder.

"Does this remind you of something?" Ryan whispered in Peter's ear before placing a kiss behind his ear.

Immediately Peter was brought back to the night they first hooked up.

"Ahh fuck, Ryan," Peter moaned.

"You were moaning my name," Ryan added in a seductive tone that made Peter tense up. "Do you remember that?"

"Ahh fuck harder, Ryan. Please," Peter begged, closing his eyes tight.

"You begged for my cock, Peter."

"What are you doing," Peter said softly.

"I want you to say it," Ryan said while he kissed the back of Peter's neck.

"Say... what?" Peter bit his lip and moved only slightly underneath Peter.

"You know what, Peter," Ryan said, making his way to the opposite side of Peter's neck now so he could give it some attention.

Peter couldn't think straight the more he felt the dominant male give his neck attention. He knew that there was going to be a mark there by tomorrow but what he didn't know was what Ryan wanted him to say.

"I know you can do it, Peter," Ryan spoke softly. "Just tell me what I want to hear and I'm all yours."

Then that's when it hit him. "Fuck me," Peter breathed out, leaning his head back to fit perfectly on Ryan's shoulder.

He felt Ryan's grip loosen and that's when he spun around, face to face with the other male. He wrapped his arms around his neck and gave him a smirk.

"Fuck me, Ryan."

Ryan couldn't stop the smirk from forming on his lips as he wrapped his arms around Peter's waist and pulled him off of the door. "There you go."

Peter let Ryan spin them both around so he had his back to the bed and Ryan had his back to the door. Their lips connected again as Peter walked backward, eventually falling back on the bed and Ryan crawled on top of him.

Peter laid his arms above his head while he let Ryan take over his body; kissing it, sucking it, and licking it until he got to his boxers. He gripped the hem of the boxers and placed a kiss on Peter's growing erection before looking up at the dark-haired male, meeting his lustful eyes.

"Is this what you want?" Ryan teased with a grin.

Peter nodded his head, longing for the feeling of Ryan being inside of him again.

"I need an answer, Peter."

"Yes Ryan," Peter said quickly. "I want you. I want this. Just." He groaned and tangled his hand in Ryan's hair. "Fuck me already."

Ryan smirked. "I love it when you beg for me," he teased and finally pulled down Peter's boxers.

He stroked him slowly while he kept his eyes on Peter watching him flip his head back, letting out a sigh before meeting Ryan's eyes again. Ryan let his eyes fall to the younger male's erection and he positioned himself over his cock, licking the tip and sucking on it just to continue to tease.

"You like that?" Ryan questioned Peter while he stroked his cock.

Peter moaned silently and nodded his head. "Stop teasing me, Ryan," Peter said softly which only made Ryan grin even more.

He didn't care that Peter didn't like the teasing. It only made him want to do it even more. He slapped Peter's cock on his tongue and before he could say anything else, Ryan took him in his mouth. Inch by inch which caused a much louder groan to escape Peter.

"Fuck me, Ryan," Peter moaned.

Ryan sat up and then got in between Peter's legs so he could lean over him. "It's going to hurt you know," Ryan informed the dark-haired male.

"Please," Peter said, still nearly out of breath.

Ryan placed a quick kiss on Peter's lips before he lifted his hips up. He lined his own cock up with Peter's hole and when the younger male flinched underneath him that's when he looked into his eyes again.

"Are you ready?" Ryan asked and Peter nodded.

* * *