Eleven

A/N: I don't know if I should say this every chapter but you know... 18+ things ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After showering, Peter walked back into his bedroom and saw Ryan leaning against his headboard with his eyes locked on his phone. Seeing the strawberry blonde sitting on his bed with nothing but his briefs on made Peter swallow hard. He touched that body multiple times but looking at it every time made him feel like he hadn't. He wanted Ryan... bad. That was something that Ryan knew as well.

"Your turn," Peter said, then dropped his towels on the ground by his door.

Ryan let out a chuckle once he turned off his phone. "I thought you said you were going to burn those," he said with a smirk.

Peter rolled his eyes, already knowing that Ryan was going to say something about him wearing his clothes. "They were on top of my other clothes and I didn't feel like finding something else to wear," Peter said, which isn't true but it was the first thing that came to his mind. "Now can you go take a shower instead of stinking up my sheets?"

"Babe," Ryan said as he made his way toward Peter. "The sheets are already dirty."

Peter only stared at the strawberry blonde while he tried to find something else to say to him but when he couldn't he walked past Ryan, bumping his shoulder before he plopped down on his bed.

"You know," Ryan spoke again then turned on his heel to look at Peter. "They look better on you than they ever did on me."

"Can you go," Peter snapped and when Ryan turned away, letting out a chuckle as he left the room Peter could feel his face burning and he knew he was already blushing.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid," he said, hitting his face. "Don't fall for him. He's an asshole who recorded you without your consent."

He pulled his blanket over his head and then began to scroll through his Instagram. But what he didn't know was that Ryan was still standing in the doorway, smiling at how he acted. Ryan always knew that the younger male wanted him and to know that he was right was all he needed to enjoy his shower.

When Ryan was in the bathroom with the door closed behind him he undressed from his briefs and then turned on the shower water. While he waited for the water to reach a warm temperature he unlocked his phone which brought him to his Instagram home feed. He closed out of the app and then stared at his home screen before deciding to open his camera roll. All the pictures that he took of himself were what he was welcomed to but when he went to his favorites there were only two things there.

Two videos.

Both of Peter.

He played the first one which was one that he had seen a million times on the first night they hooked up. But when he swiped to the next video it was a new sight. The thought of wanting to play the audio on the video crossed his mind while he began to turn it up. Hearing the moans and pleasure that escaped Peter's mouth filled Ryan's ears as he stepped into the shower.

"Are you thinking about me," Ryan questioned Peter with a smirk in the video.

"Mm~ yes," Peter moaned.

Ryan slowly reached his hand down embracing his growing erection in his hand while he jerked himself off.

"You look so hot right now," Ryan said, biting his lip.

"So fucking hot," Ryan mumbled to himself.

"Ahh fuck, Ryan," Peter groaned then began to pick up his speed.

Right along with Peter, Ryan started to jerk faster. He struggled to hold back his groans the more he touched himself while he watched Peter. The way that Peter arched his back as he neared his release was enough for Ryan to not hold back anymore.

"Ahh fuck," he groaned.

"I'm so close," Peter moaned.

Peter said Ryan's name and couldn't hold back the sounds that were coming out of his mouth. Knowing that Peter was thinking about Ryan being inside him again was just enough for Ryan to lean his head back against the wall letting out a sigh as he continued.

"I... gonna... ahh~ mm."

"Fuck~," Ryan groaned.

Peter let out a breath while he spilled his load on his chest while some dripped on his hand. Ryan let out a breath while he felt the water wash away his cum from his hand. He ran his wet hand that was once holding his cock through his hair while he tried to catch his breath. He turned off his phone, not bothering to turn his volume back down then placed his phone on the shelf that was behind the toilet. After coming down from his climax he decided to finish his shower before going back to the bedroom with Peter.

...............

When Peter woke up Saturday morning and saw that Ryan was nowhere to be seen he wasn't surprised that he left without saying goodbye. He ruffled his hair then reached over to grab his phone off his nightstand and after turning it on he couldn't stop the smile from forming on his face.

Ryan: I had a great time with you last night.

Peter stared at the message trying to find something to say and when he unlocked his phone he started to type back to Ryan.

Peter: So did I

He hovered over the send button but something was stopping him from sending the message. He did have a great night with Ryan which was why he wanted to let him know that but he found himself deleting the message anyway. Staring at the text for what felt like forever gave Peter butterflies but there was another unclear thought that made him want to throw up.

"Peter," his mom said in the doorway, causing him to look away from his phone.

"Good morning mom," Peter said with a half smile.

"Are you okay?" she questioned and Peter could see the worry on his mom's face.

"Yeah," Peter lied. "I'm okay mom, why do you ask?"

"You weren't in any of your classes so I've heard from your brother and Kelsey."

Peter felt his heart race as he thought about what to say. Ever since Ryan came along he's been lying to his mom a lot and he always felt bad about it. He loved his mom and she trusted him to make the right decisions but with every single move he made Peter knew they weren't right.

"I... I wasn't feeling too good," Peter finally responded. "That's why I came home early. I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to worry you."

"It's okay sweetheart," his mom said with a warm smile. "Just make sure you catch up on those assignments, okay."

Peter nodded then his mom turned away, closing the door behind her. He let out all the air he didn't realize he was holding in until now before falling back on his bed.

"What have you done to me, Ryan Callaway?"

***

A/N: 🫣Who else saw that coming? Ryan recorded Peter touching himself. Any changes in how we feel about these two? Hope you enjoyed it though.