Fourteen

Ryan and Peter were both sitting in the bathtub that was full of bubbles. Peter has his back to Ryan while he leaned against his chest, melting into his arms. While he played with the bubbles he couldn't stop his mind from piling up with a million questions.

"Ryan," Peter spoke, breaking the silence.

"Hm," Ryan responded.

"If it weren't for the video-"

"Fucking hell, Peter," Ryan groaned, leaning his head back against the wall.

"Just hear me out." Peter pulled out of Ryan's arms so that he could turn to be face to face with the strawberry blonde. "If you didn't record us having sex that first night would this even be happening?"

Ryan stared at Peter as he thought about how to answer that question. He ran his hand through Peter's hair while he looked at him with soft eyes.

"No," he replied honestly.

"Then why are you still doing this? You could go have fun with anyone else if you wanted to. Why does it have to be me?"

"You don't think I know that I could have sex with someone else?" Ryan chuckled. "I did. But it didn't feel right." His finger began to play with Peter's hair while he stared into his eyes. "No one else can make me feel the same way you do, Peter." His tone was now softer. "I've never wanted someone as much as I want you."

Peter didn't know if this was something that he should believe. But there was something that was telling him that he should believe what Ryan is telling him. Why?

"I want you more and more everyday," Peter said softly. "But you told me that you weren't going to sleep with anyone else but me."

"That was before I said that," Ryan said. "I won't do it again, baby. I promise."

Peter hated himself for falling for Ryan way more than he should. He knew that he was bad news since the start of their situation that they were in but Peter didn't care. And neither did Ryan. Even though they hated each other so much for the things that they did, having sex and being close to each other like they are now was something they both knew no one else could give to them. Something so small like this was the only thing that would make them want it everyday.

~~~

Once the weekend was over they were back at school and pretended they didn't share any hot moments behind a closed door. Peter watched Ryan with his group of friends talking about something that made them laugh. Before Peter could get any deeper into his thoughts the sound of someone hitting the locker caused him to turn to face the person beside him.

"What the hell is wrong with you, David?" Peter snapped at his brother who was leaning against the locker with his arms crossed.

He shrugged. "Nothing," he responded. "But we should throw another party."

"No thank you," Peter responded, closing his locker.

"Oh no, here's the thing little brother," David said, wrapping his arm around the back of Peter's neck while the two of them made their way down the hallway. "I wasn't asking you." Peter looked at his brother and saw that he was smirking. "I was informing you so you can bring your hot trio of girls you're always around."

Peter just rolled his eyes blocking out everything else that came out of David's mouth. As they walked past Ryan and his group of his friends Peter made eye contact with him and felt his heart speed up. Ryan shot a wink in his direction which caused him to smirk once Peter's cheeks burned a bright red.

"We gotta leave early so we have time to set up," David shouted, getting Peter's attention back on him.

"But what about mom?" Peter asked.

"She'll be gone for a while," David replied then walked into his class without giving Peter any time to ask why.

Peter shook his head and pulled out his phone thinking about texting the trio of girls, hoping to get a response but his phone was snatched from his hand.

"Hey!" Peter shouted but his threat that he planned on giving to the person disappeared when he saw Ryan was the one holding his phone.

The hallway that they were on was empty because most students did not have intermediate classes. There was however a lecture room that was always empty during this time which is exactly where the two of them were going. Ryan smirked while he began to walk backwards, succeeding at holding eye contact with Peter the whole way until he turned away from him so he could open the door to the room. Peter looked over his shoulders to check his surroundings to make sure they weren't being watched before he followed the older male into the empty lecture room.

Peter closed and locked the door before pressing his back against it while he stared into Ryan's intimidating eyes. He watched as the older male placed both of their phones on the table then he leaned back on his arms. Ryans eyes undressed Peter from head to toe and that was something that Peter could feel. He slowly began to make his way closer to Ryan so he could eventually stand in between his legs, wrapping his arms around his neck and pressing their foreheads together.

"We better make this quick," Ryan said in a low tone.

"I like to take my time when I eat so I can enjoy it," Peter said with a smirk. "But you just couldn't wait."

"How can I when you walk past me looking like this," Ryan said.

He slowly sat up then gripped Peter's neck, pressing their lips together and out of instinct Peter let Ryan slip his tongue in his mouth. The feeling isn't new to him anymore but everytime it happened it caused Peter to moan.

"Shh," Ryan silenced him. "Do you want to get caught?"

Peter pressed his hands against Ryan's chest and pushed him back on the table, slowly crawling on top of him so he could kiss and suck on the skin that showed above his clothing. Peter slid his hands underneath Ryan's shirt just to lift it enough so he could glide his tongue across his abs. And once his mouth was inches away from his pants he stopped to look up at Ryan.

"You think you can handle moaning my name?" Peter questioned the older male.

"You think you can handle choking on my cock?" Ryan asked with a smirk.

Peter returned the same look back to the strawberry blonde before breaking eye contact to undo Ryan's jeans. He lifted his ass up from the table so Peter could pull them down along with his briefs and didn't hesitate to take Ryan in his mouth.

* * *