15 I love you

A/n: A very, very long update...over 4,5k words

Three days had passed and Beauty was already feeling alright, with Wang ZhuoCheng's attentive care of course.
Wang ZhuoCheng was living in the other small house, so it was easy to supervise and take care of the prince of Rose.

"ChiangCheng, he promised to visit me again, why did he never come again?", Beauty whined while his friend was giving him a nice bath in the wooden cask bathtub.

"I'm sure it's because he is afraid that he could be followed by Wen Chao's thugs and they could discover this hidden place.
But he always sends lord Liu HaiKuan, not only with food or hygienic supplies, but to collect news about you, Your Royal  Highness.
Now, hold your nose, as I'm gonna dip your head under the water.", ZhuoCheng smiled at the pouty prince.

"So, you are on good terms now with Lord HaiKuan? I am glad to hear that. Next time he comes, I want to meet him, too.
And ask him to bring Snowflake with him, I miss him and want to thank for his help. Maybe Snowflake doesn't hate me anymore.
I can do that by myself, thank you ChiangCheng, for everything.", Beauty took the towel from his friend who started to dry his hair.

"Actually, he will come this evening for... But let's eat first and I will explain to you something that I was planning since yesterday to tell you."

Like never before, Beauty ate everything that ZhuoCheng shoved under his nose, impatient for what he was going to tell him.

"Look, I didn't intend to keep secrets away from you, but I wanted to present to you a completely elaborated plan at which me and KuanKuan had been working for these three days while you were still recovering.
King Wang Yibo had already approved our plan, he even signed the royal documents and the letter to the Rose King
Wait, I'm going to explain everything to you.
As I've already told you, a handful of traitor nobles are planning to illegally remove King Wang Yibo from the Peony's throne and install a puppet king whom they would be able to manipulate as they want. And they found the perfect character for this, the stupid and greedy Wen Chao!
Anyways, we've tried to send King Xiao a message to inform him about the whole situation, through a soldier who was still loyal to King Wang Yibo, but sadly he was caught at the border and killed.
That's why we decided to go personally, me and KuanKuan! Not together, but each of us on a different route, so as if one of us wouldn't make it, the other one might succeed.
King Wang Yibo wrote a letter to your father to ask for Rose army's help in protecting the Peony kingdom. He explained that his health is not allowing to function at his best as the King of Peony, thus he needs Rose's help.
And..."

"His health?
So that's why he didn't come to see me again!
What, what is wrong with him? Tell me the whole truth!", Beauty shook his friend's shoulders like trying to shake the information out of him.

"Calm down, ZhanZhan, he is alright, except for that disease you already know about.
That strange disease is keeping him from fighting for his throne and for his kingdom.
But at the same time, somehow that disease is his lucky card, because it protects him from Wen Chao's thugs, who are scared to come after him, afraid that they could catch the virus."

Prince Xiao Zhan stood up like ready for war and shouted:
"I want to go home to Rose!
I want to fight and protect our kingdom that might be in danger, too, not only Peony!
And from there I could help Peony,as well, by organizing and leading an army to come back here to Peony and fight against the rebel faction along with the nobles and the army still loyal to King Wang Yibo!
When are we going?
Please, ChiangCheng, don't try to stop me!
When will Lord HaiKuan come again? I want to talk with him!"