12 Call me by my real name!

"C'mon, Your Highness, please, act like the reasonable king that you are, and come inside! Did you forget about Peony? Your life is not only yours, to decide to end it just like that! It belongs to the Peony's people, who need their king!
Brr, the blizzard has stopped, but it's still extremely cold!
It's freezing, even for a wolf! Please, my King, we can talk inside. You said that you didn't take the human form last night, so, it must happen any moment, today.
Please, do it for me, if not for yourself or for Peony! You said once that you love me...And please, please, don't refuse again to eat! You are skin and bones, please, don't make my life harder than it already is! I simply don't know what to do anymore!", Liu HaiKuan kept begging and whining, while almost pulling his hair in frustration at the sight of the white wolf that buried himself in the snowdrifts after announcing to him that he couldn't bear anymore to live this kind of life and decided to try getting frozen to death.

"Stop calling me Your Highness!", a growl came as a reply, along with two white ears popping out from the snowdrifts.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Whatever you wish for my King! Do you want me to call you Snowflake instead, or maybe you would allow me to call you my sweet friend Yibao? Anything you want, just please come with me inside!", Liu HaiKuan quickly wiped his wet cheeks, a ray of hope gleaming in his teary eyes when the wolf had finally jumped out from the snow and started to walk weakly towards him.

"None of them, from now on call me only by my real name! Call me Beast!
That is who I am!
I am a selfish Beast on top of that, you were right! I thought only about myself, forgetting about Peony! Thank you Lord Liu HaiKuan, you should be the one to sit on the Peony throne!
Thank you, KuanKuan, I meant it when telling you that I love you, I really love you my friend!
I can't die before leaving a signed and sealed will about my successor to the throne, as I have no heirs and never will have! I think that I know who that should be!", the wolf kept talking in his growled half-human half-wolf voice, while HaiKuan was wiping his dirty and soaked fur with a thick towel.

"Don't talk about death anymore! There will be no need for any successor, because Wang Yibo is the only King of Peony, and will be for dozens of years ahead!
While you will get warmed up a bit, let me make breakfast for you. What would you like to eat, my King?", HaiKuan asked, after wrapping the wolf in a thick blanket.

"KuanKuan, I didn't joke when asking you to call me Beast! Take it as an order from your King, if you can't follow your friend Yibao's request. It makes me feel more...I don't know how to explain myself!
Look how I'm hurting innocent animals, eating them alive! Am I not a beast? And you wonder why I don't want to eat anymore!
Look how I hurt you, my best friend who loves me and I love him back, making your life a nightmare! Am I not a beast?
Look how I let down my Peony nation, King Yang's trust in me and his legacy! Am I not a beast?
Look how I hurt him, look what I've done to the love of my life! Am I not a beast?
Call me only by my name! Call me Beast!", Wang Yibo spoke in his growled voice.