13 ~𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂...𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻~and other diary chapters -part02-

~𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂...𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻~

The whole palace was asleep, as it was still night, when I walked through the palace gates.

While I was taking care to get my bike inside the royal garage, a heavy rain started out of the blue.

I thanked the gods that it didn't start earlier, to ruin our racing party!

I ran through the pouring rain toward the green wing of the palace where my royal rooms are, on its first floor. I chose that location, not only because green is my favorite color, but because the bathing and swimming rooms are located on the ground floor. And swimming alone is one of my guilty pleasures. That way I could easily sneak there whenever I'd feel like taking a swim, especially in the night when I'd be alone.
I practically have the whole building for myself, at least for the night time, as the second floor, consisting of a few guest bedrooms, is very rarely occupied.

"A nice warm bath would do wonders to my tired and slightly injured body from the bike accident!", I mumbled while discarding the heavy soaked clothes in the dressing attached to my bedroom.

I grabbed a soft bathrobe and a towel and headed to the bathing rooms.

The caretaker hurried to ask me what to prepare for me, the spa tub, the sauna or the big pool.

I chose the big pool, as I noticed that the pool was already filled to the brim with warm, steamy water, exactly how I like it, not cold, but not too hot either.

I patiently waited for him to spread the whole basket of flower petals over the water surface, as I didn't want to disregard his job, before telling him that he was free to go.