10 Roses and books

Lord Liu HaiKuan performed more than one wide curtsy before the fuming princess:
"Please forgive me. I am so sorry, your Grace Yang Zi, for upsetting you. It was not my intention.
And I'm sure that it was not Prince Xiao Zhan's either, as he asked me to pass to you his deep regrets for this unexpected situation.
I was also requested to ask permission from you to get his and lord Wang ZhuoCheng's luggage from their rooms."

"Lord Liu HaiKuan! Don't make me to...!
What did you do to Prince Xiao Zhan? If you hurt him, not only that our kingdom could get into a war with Rose, but also, you would deal with me personally!
I hope that you didn't forget who I am!
I hope that you know that you are obliged to pay respect to me, not only as the daughter of the mighty King Yang The Third, the only true king of Peony, but as the possible head of Peony, the possible future rightful queen of our beloved and blessed Peony!
You are not allowed to lie to me!", the princess hysterically screamed, stomping her foot in anger.

"Why do you say that I'm lying to you? I would never dare to do such a thing!
But please, your Grace, allow me to hold your chair. Please, take a seat and let me bring you a glass of water. Oh my goodness, your face changed from red to purple!", HaiKuan started to get worried for real.

"Oh, stop with the bullsh!t, Yang Zi has a royal brain, not only a royal blood, thus I am too intelligent for getting tricked by you and your king!
I know that King Wang Yibo is not sick!
I mean, he is sick, alright! But not infected with the virus that you two are lying about!
There is no weird sickness that nobody has ever heard of, except you!
The king of Peony is just simply a beast! And Peony doesn't deserve such disgrace and humiliation!
That is what our king is! A. B. E. A. S. T.!", the princess shouted, sprinkling spit onto HaiKuan's face while spelling the word.

"But, your grace! I'm sorry for daring to ask you, but why are you calling king Wang Yibo a beast?
He is the sweetest and kindest, not only as a king, but as a person in general.
He was never violent against anyone, I have never seen him getting not even angry at anyone, much less at you.
I assure you that he loves you, cares about your well being and respects you very much!", HaiKuan bowed again and again, getting more worried.
But this time not for the princess's face ready to explode, but for a different reason, a very worrisome reason!