Veinte

"You don't want to go to prison for something your boyfriend did, do you?"

"Pour me up another shot!" Booka instantly filled her cup with another double shot of Casamigos

The night was wild to say the least. But this was great for Von.

The club is WAY over capacity and so much money was being spent. From the bouncers, to the dancers, to the DJ, tonight was changing everybody's life.

"Hey Von, can my babydad shout out his new album?" Monaleo requested.

Von instantly nodded, relaying the message to the DJ.

"Aye Von, you got a girl up here trying to get in the section. She said you invited her." One of the bouncers informed him, now leading him to the rope.

"Man, what the fuck." He mumbled to himself as he realized it was Kali requesting to get in.

"Hey Von! I'm so proud of you, this party is crazy. Tell him to let me in, he's trippin."

"Nah." He responded, dropping her smile instantly.

"No?"

"No. Why the fuck you keep poppin' up everywhere?"

"What do you mean 'popping up', I thought we were cool?"

"I don't even know you so what the-"

"Is this about Saavia? I think she's just-"

"Before you even do that, don't speak on my girl. Ever in your fucking life. I don't know your crazy ass, so get the fuck on."

"Are you serious?"

"Serious as fuck. And I know what happened at the club. If you fuck with my girl again, I'm gonna fuck you up. Get her the fuck out of here." Instantly security scooped her up and carried her out.

She was currently yelling a slew of words to Von, but over the music he couldn't hear anything.

"I know that ain't who I think it is." Durk said.

"Man, her ass is stuck on stupid."

"Stupid ain't the word. But you got another problem on your hands. That nigga Carlos is missing."

"What you mean? He was just in the section. Aye Booka!" Von waved a very dazed Booka over.

"Wassup gang?"

"You ain't seen Carlos?"

"Nah. He went off with some girl a minute ago. I ain't seen him. He probably hittin' her or some shit." Von slowly nodded.

"You right." Von did not want to worry, so he thought of the best case scenario.

He did not have time for any bullshit.

"WE GOT MEGAN THE STALLION IN THE BUILDING!!"

Screams and smoke filled the club as her latest song blared through the speakers.