Trece

"I just wanna do good."

"Where is it?" Von mumbled as he clutched his fists at his sides

Strangling her until her her skin went cold was at the forefront of his thoughts. But he couldn't help but also blame himself.

The thief was in his face the whole time. And she was terrible at covering her tracks.

Not only was she a bad thief, but she was making his job harder by her unwanted advances.

And most of all, she had him questioning the one and only person he trusts most in the world.

"Where is what?" Her answer only pissed Von off even more, if that was possible.

Within seconds, Von's fingers tightened around Madison's neck.

Her short acrylic nails, scratched at his chest, attempting to loosen his grip.

Not caring that they were in the hotel lobby, Von's grip continued to tighten.

"Bitch you stole my money. Where the fuck is it?"

"I didn't take i-" Von's fingers were now closing onto her neck, completely cutting off her airways.

"You still lying." He mumbled, watching the life leave her eyes.

"What you doing man? Hombre loco?"

Immediately Von released Madison's neck. Her body instantly fell to the ground. Quickly, turning onto her stomach as she heaved to catch her breath.

"What's up man?" Carlos continued to look back and forth between the two. Madison, desperately gasping for air as Von gazed at her with nothing but hatred.

It was as if Carlos didn't walk in, he would've commit murder right in the lobby of the hotel.

"She stole from me." Von mumbled, running his hands over his face.

"WATCH OUT!!"

Before Von could even turn around, Madison smashed a glass vase over his head.

Wincing in pain, Von held his throbbing head.  Trying to ignore the warm substance that began to fill his palm.

POW!

A harsh thud echoed throughout the room.

Finally opening his eyes, he saw Madison's body on the ground, and Carlos's hand shaking terribly.

"Carlo, man-"

"I-I-I had to Von. She had a piece of glass and w-was going to stab you I-"

"It's good Carlos. We good man...fuck."

Von muttered realizing they were in the hotel lobby with shattered glass, a gun and the owners niece was dead on the floor.

They were anything but good.