11 𖧷 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

Eléa Bellerose

Eléa Bellerose

I'm sitting in class but it's almost lunchbreak, my plan is to just head to the library as fast as I can and hope that Alessio forgot.

"I heard you'll be sitting with us today." Damian asks with a question in his eyes.

"Well you heard wrong." I reply dryly.

"No I'm pretty sure I heard it-" I stop his talking with a shh sound.

The bell rings and I'm out in no second, I head towards the library but I suddenly can't move anymore.

Ugh.

Alessio grabs my arm and pulls me back, "Where you going?" He asks while arching a brow.

"To... the bathroom."

"You're a bad liar, c'mon it won't be bad." He assures.

I sigh and accept it, he puts his arm around my shoulder and leads me towards the cafeteria.

It's funny cause I started eating in here only since Dova joined this school, having a friend actually feels good.

So much has changed in only a couple of months...

"Relax, you're not doing a presentation in front of the class or sum." Alessio laughs and I feel my cheeks get pink.

We walk to a table with five people sitting at it, all from the football team. I recognize Mason and Damian but the others I don't.

The table is filled with 2 blondes and 3 brunettes.

"Ah, this the girl you've been talking about?" A blonde boy asks, his curls swaying at every movement, I think his name's Aaron, he once helped me with my maths. That boy is smart.

"Yeah, this is Eléa." He begins.

"You know Mason, and ofcourse Damian. The curly head there is Aaron." He says while pointing to the blonde boy, I know one name atleast.

"The smoothboy in the corner is Amare." He says referring to the boy winking at me, his skin is a pretty brown and his hair is full of braids. He looks like he walked right out of a modeling photoshoot.

"And last, but not least, Diego." He points at the Hispanic boy with a subtle black mustache and little beard. He turns his head to me, making his diamond earrings flash.

"Hi everyone." I say softly while sitting next to Alessio.

They all say hello back and it makes me smile, maybe they aren't that bad.