8 𖧷 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒂 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒂 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆

After school me and Dova go straight to my place to get ready for tonight. There's another houseparty in a couple hours, I really liked the previous party so I don't want to miss out on this one.

"It really sucks that we can't make duos with other classes." I say to Dova, referring to the schooltrip that's coming up.

"It's so stupid, but I mean we can try to sneak out at night." She says while a little smirk appears on her mouth.

Dova has really pretty, full lips. They're outlined with lipliner and glossy with lip gloss, I'm jealous and to be honest if I was a Lesbian I would've kissed her on day one.

"Yeah and get sent home on the first day, fun." I say.

She rolls her eyes in response, "You're no fun."

"Who will you partner up with?" I ask her, genuinely hoping someone nice.

"Uhm, I forgot her name." She admits, Dova's new at our school so I get that she doesn't know everyone yet.

"She's sweet though, just annoying and dumb. She makes me want to scream so I hope she won't be clingy." She states, "What about you?"

"Well.." I start, "Alessio."

Dova's eyes widen and her mouth is fighting the urge to laugh. "You're joking."

"I'm deadass." I say while rolling my eyes.

"That man won't leave you alone, huh?"

"It's not like we had a choice, we both don't like any of our classmates." I say.

"Sure, just keep it quiet at night. I need my sleep." Dova says making me blush.

"What?! Don't even think about it, I'll demand two separate beds and we won't touch each other!"

Dova laughs, "I don't believe that, but sure."

I huff in response knowing I might be lying. Or actually, I hope I'm lying. I miss Alessio's touch.

"He's going to join the football team, or atleast try to get in." I tell her, it kind of excites me. I mean Alessio as a football player.. damn.

"Guess I'll be seeing you more often at the football field than."

I glare at her, giving her a side eye. She really needs to shut up now.

She holds both of her hands up, "Whoops, sorry. You're lucky though, football is really attractive."

After talking for a while we finally get ready for tonight, I love doing makeup together and finding outfits.

We both wear matching skirts and a top, hers are white and mine are black. Our tops don't have sleeves so you can see our bare shoulders.