7 𖧷 𝒔𝒊𝒕

Eléa Bellerose

Eléa Bellerose

Holy shit.

Alessio just left and I'm speechless, he had his fingers inside me not even five minutes ago and wow, it felt so good.

If his fingers already felt so great what would his dick feel like? Maybe I should not think about that... It's a little too fast, but he did say he would fuck me or something like that, just when the times right.

He surely knows how to work with his fingers, and holy shit his warm tongue on my tits, I want him to lick my pussy like that too. I shake my head and those unholy thoughts away.

I should stop thinking so much about him, but his words are engraved in my mind.

I clean the kitchen and walk to my bathroom, taking a longer shower than intended. I should probably sleep, but I know I wouldn't stop thinking about him.

I want to call Dova but I want her to rest first after her drunk night. I'll see her tomorrow at the stripclub.

After an hour of thinking about what happened fifteen minutes ago, I finally fall asleep.

❁❁❁

I wake up sweating, there's no way I dreamt about him. Or even worse, what he was doing in my dream.

I drag my hand over my face, this needs to stop. I get dressed and take a cold shower to let these thoughts drift away.

I get my phone to text Dova, I want to drink something with her in the stripclub to spill everything. We both need to dance this afternoon so after our catch up we can get ready together.

At around 05:24 pm I get my stuff and head out, taking the bus to the strip club, I need to get my drivers license. I hope Dova's doing fine and doesn't have a bad hangover because that will suck right now.

When I enter the club I already see Dova drinking coffee. I've never seen her drink coffee which probably means she needs the caffeine to stay awake.

"Hey." I say to her before she greets me back and stands up to hug me.

"Are you feeling better?" I ask her.

"Yeah I guess, just a little tired. I shouldn't drink too much, please stop me next time."

"I will, anyways I've got to tell you something actually." I say while placing myself next to her.

The bartender comes to me and I just ask a water, not feeling like drinking today.

"Wait, no way. Is it Alessio? I can see it on your face." She says.