Chapter 11: Casualty

(Kyojuro's point of view)
After reaching the gateway to the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters at dawn, I went through it so I could give the master a report on the deadly and fierce mission I had completed. "Kyojuro.", the master said the moment I got to the mansion to see him sitting on the wooden porch. "What is it, Master?", I asked. "Early last night, Rokuta was severely wounded while trying to defend Sumiko from the demon king and they are in the care of a demon doctor I happen to know.", he responded. "Where are they right now?", I asked. "Probably in the doctor's house with her.", he answered before getting himself up from the wooden porch. "Kyojuro, listen. I'd like for you to head to the doctor's house to help her with what she needs.", he said. "Of course, Master.", I responded before turning around and leaving the headquarters to make my way to the house of the demon doctor he had mentioned. By that evening, I made it to the city and soon saw Sumiko and the female demon exit a small store with some medical supplies in their arms. "Sumiko.", I said and they turned towards me. "Miss Sumiko, is he a person you know?", the female demon asked. "Yes, Miss Tamayo. Since he's here in this city, I'm guessing he learned about what happened last night from the master.", Sumiko responded. I headed with them to where the doctor's home was and they led me through a illusionary wall spell to her home. The moment we exited the illusionary wall, I saw a male demon helping Rokuta with his steps. "Rokuta.", Sumiko said and they looked over at us. "Sister.", he replied while smiling just before we walked over to them. After at least five minutes, we went inside while the doctor's male assistant glanced at me.