Ch 15 (short part)

"WHAT THE FUCK LALISA MANOBAN?!" I was welcomed by a cussing yell from my husband, Jennie Kim. "Jennie. What's wrong with you? Being so mean to me. What did I do?" I spoke as tears streamed down my face.

Jennie came near me and glared at me for a while before smashing the glass on the table. "WHAT DID YOU DO?! NO NEED TO ACT INNOCENT." She yelled as she threw more things around.

"Jennie Kim! I'll not handle your this type of behavior!" I thundered. 'And how am I handling you?! You ruined my relationship! You ruined my relationship with the.. The love of my life." She cried out.

The love of her life? Who the fuck was she talking about? How did I ruin her relationship? I don't even know what is she talking about. "The heck are you speaking about?" I asked, confused.

She smirked and chuckled, before speaking "You sent threatening messages to Jisoo, that if she'll not break up with me, then you would kill her!" She screamed, crying. "What are you speaking about?! I didn't." I kept saying but she went upstairs, acting like I don't even exist.

I fell on my knees, I'm so useless. I'm such a useless creature. I'm a burden for everyone. Even for my family, that's why my parents left me, on the sake of business!

I wish I could kill myself, I wish I could. I was tired of everything, tired of pretending that I'm okay when I'm clearly not.

I wish I could stand up on my own, but no. It was all over. My life was over.

The only thing that was left was..........

Suicide.