Ch 13 (18+ or not)

Lisa pov

Jennie had been acting really weird since yesterday night. God knows what damn happened to her. We are currently eating  breakfast. "How is it?" I asked, since I was the one who made breakfast today.

She just showed a thumbs up, indicating it was fine. She cleared her throat and spoke "My parents are calling us for dinner today." She finally said something in a while. "Oh? So I guess we'll go after you come back from work right?"

She hummed as a yes. 'That's fine but don't get late.' I said, but no response came from her. ".... Jennie? Would you tell me what's going on?" I finally gathered up the courage to ask her what's going on.

But she didn't say anything, I gave up. I gave up that she'll tell me anything. I ate my breakfast and stood up, walking to my bedroom since I told Chaeng I'll call her soon. "Lisaaaaaaaaaaa!" She whined like a child. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Can you come over today?" She asked. 'Sure Chaeng, at 1?' "That's fine!" "I have to go to Jennie's parents home today.. They invited us for dinner, so I would have to leave by 4." I told.

"Okay, 3 hours enough for our work." I felt her smirking. "It's not like we're gonna make love." I muttered. "What about romance?" She asked innocently. "Mhm. Definitely."

We bid goodbye and I ended the call.

Timeskip to 1:30 PM

I have just reached Chaeng's house. She's talking to her parents currently, but I can't wait anymore, so I began to kiss her cheeks.

"Alright bye!" She ended the call. "Lisa? Are you okay? You look so horny!" She asked since she's the one usually horny, not me. "Toplis today I guess." I said as I bit my lip. I attacked her neck immediately.

"Mmmm.. Li-lisa." She moaned, making me more active. I placed wet kisses on each part of her neck, the most below her jawline. She pushed me away suddenly. "Why?" I asked seductively.

Without saying anything, she sat on my lap, exposing her whole skin. I kissed her face to neck, then I opened her buttons and threw her shirt away. She was not wearing a bra.

I smirked seeing her breast, and immediately started sucking her nipple, making her moan for more. "Lisa! I fucking wish you had a dick right now!" She yelled out loudly.

"This is enough." I whispered between kissing her navel, I moved on to her lower stomach and pressed her navel roughily, making her moan louder than ever.

I removed her skirt and threw it away, just like the shirt. I finally got to her pu$$y, and kissed it harshly, like it was the last moment of our lives.

We did more romance and then layed down on her bed, breathing heavily. "Lisa. I can't imagine if we had sex just back over there, we would be much more tired." Chaeng said, I giggled.

"I wish I could make love to you." I drifted closer to her and held her waist.

_ _ _

Woah woah woah! Looks like your author's innocent has flew away! Since Rosé and Lisa both are the bottoms, I had to do romance between them only. Nothing else I could do. Thank you for reading!