Ch 10

Lisa pov

WHAT. THE. FUCKING. FUCK. JUST HAPPENED?! I SAW JENNIE'S NAKED BODY!

But not gonna lie, she looked hot (just teasing myself because I love to) Literally, I feel so embarrassed at this moment that I just want to dig up a hole and hide myself in it.

The most surprising of all for me was that Jennie had a penis! I never knew she did. I thought she was just a tomboy who had that big dick vibes around her. But seriously! She has a penis?!

I feel so horny right now, but I have no one who can make love to me. "I'm here." Jennie played with her fingers in front of my eyes, to get me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, I'm sorry." I apologised and kept a plate in front of Jennie, with a knife and a spoon. "Let's see how tasty is your food." She took out some of the liquid dish and started eating.

"Lili! That's amazing! I mean, amazing enough for a person who doesn't even cook." She praised. I closed my eyes and turned around, in style. 'Haha! Don't be on 7th cloud! That doesn't mean you're a better cook than me!' She teased, making me pout once again.

I started eating as well. "Yum!!!" I yelled in happiness. "My Lili!" She said, I looked at her in shock. "I-I-I'm sorry Lisa. I didn't mean to say that-" "You can call me that, I have no problem." I said as I took a bite of the food.

"Wait, really?" She frowned. "Yeah! I'm serious." I answered, causing her frown to vanish. 'You're the best!" She said happily.

Even though Jennie had that boyish vibe with her, she is soft inside her and that you can only realise once you're close with her. If you aren't, then there's no way you would realise it.

"Done eating!" She said as she kept her hands on her stomach, indicating she's full. 'Alright, I'm done too.' I stretched my arms before standing up. "I'm going to sleep now. I'm really tired." She yawned and walked upstairs.

I too washed the utensils and went to my room. There were 15 missed calls from Chaeng. I called her. "Yes sweetheart?" "Lisaaaaaa!!! Where were you? I was missing you soooo much!" She spoke in a babyish way.

"I cooked food today. So I wasn't free. Jennie came home late today." I told her. "Oh! That's fine Limario!"

_ _ _