Ch 8

"So this is our house." I gave a tour to Lisa of our house, the place we two were going to live.

Lisa was still crying, her eyes were red. She had been sobbing and crying the whole ride we came from the wedding hall, and the fact that the wedding hall was 3 hours away from our new house.

Seoul was extremely different from Gunpo, and it would take us a time to adjust here. "Alright, w-where's my room?" Lisa asked, wiping up her tears. 'Your room is over there.' I pointed my finger towards a door.

Lisa took a heavy breath and started walking towards the door, still in her bride outfit. "Lisa!" I called out, she stopped and looked behind, with a confused expression on her face.

"What?" She asked. "I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"For this." I was about to broke down and so I ran upstairs, I didn't wanted to portray myself as weak in front of Lisa. I knew she was broken too, so seeing me broken would have hurt her even more.

I didn't wanted her to feel guilty for me.

Timeskip to one week later

Lisa was serving breakfast while I was getting ready for work. The breakfast had been made by me because Lisa sucks at cooking. Ever since our marriage, I was the one cooking food. Lisa used to serve the food and in the lunchtime, since I'm at work, she orders food online.

"Breakfast is served!" She yelled, loud enough for me to here. "Alright!" I yelled back. I took a last look at myself in the mirror and went down stairs. Lisa was still waiting for me to come.

"You should have started eating." I said as I took a seat. "It's better to eat with my hubby." She winked as I chuckled. Even though we were not in love, we flirted a lot and sometimes, it felt like we are in deep love.

"You're good at flirting." I teased and now it was her turn to chuckle. I finished eating quickly and left for work.

I went inside my office and started working, just then, I felt someone knocking on my door. I looked up to see a worker knocking. I signalled him to come in. "Ms. Jennie, there's someone Kim Jisoo who wants to meet you." The worker told.

"Let her in." I ordered. The worker bowed and left. Soon later, Jisoo came in. I gave a deep kiss on her cheek, she was surprised by my sudden action but smiled.

"How are you?" I asked. "I'm fine, how's your married life going?" She sat on my lap. "Well, we sleep separately, but leaving all of that, it's fine." I kissed her shoulder before replying. She turned around and now she was facing me.

"Really?" She squinted her eyes. I nodded and giggled. "Jealous Chu, huh?'' I asked and she pouted. I couldn't help but giggle again at her cuteness.

"Now stand up, your little friend is touching mine." I whispered, causing her to be shy and stand up. "I really want to make love with you, Jen." She made a sad face.

We never made love because we both are born with a penis. So it was impossible for us to make love, but however, Jisoo was planning to do a surgery to cut off her penis.

"Same." I whispered. She hugged me a bit and then left.

_ _ _