Her smile is so beautiful

Start from the beginning

See yaa, jungkook said while kissing her forehead and she just snuggled in his chest and left with Mark.
Her father wasn't angry with her, he was just missing her so to see her he pretended to be angry.

The day of their departure to Jeju Island;
Yaah you shorty, Are you going to settle there? You brought three fucking bags with you just for 11 days, taehyung said while side eyeing him.

There are my clothes in this, shoes in this and more clothes in that one, Jimin said while pointing towards his bags.
Taehyung just rolled his eyes.
Namjoon; Damn Y/n, you're looking so hot.
She always does, Jimin said while side hugging her.
But Y/n didn't pay any attention to them as she was searching for him in the crowd.
Look behind you Jaan not ahead cause I'll always be just behind you, said jungkook while back hugging her.
Y/n; not behind, Jeon. You must always be beside me.
Stop your cringiness, said jhope while judging them with his famous side eye.
They just rolled their eyes.
Suga; Ok guys, everyone has arrived So let's go.
And then they board their flight to Jeju Island.

Y/n and Jungkook's look;

Control yourself Jungkook, Jhope said while holding him from behind preventing him from hitting the almost unconscious man in front of him

Jungkook; I won't, how dare he click the pics of the girl who Jeon jungkook owns.
And again Jungkook started beating him.

Half an hour ago; At the airport,
Jungkook's pov;
Y/n is sleeping, So I went to the washroom without disturbing her.
When I came back to where she was.

I was shocked.
A pervert man was clicking her chest area's pics and was going to touch her there but I was quick to hold his hand and snatched the phone from him.
As I was deleting those pictures, that man tried to take the phone from me but I kicked him on his balls making him fall on the ground.
And then started beating him mercilessly.

Present time;
Stop it Jungkook, he'll die. Namjoon said, trying to stop him but failed to do so.
It's enough Jeon, now hand him to me. Y/n said while coming towards them with expressionless face.( Mark woke her up).
And finally Jungkook stopped and moved aside.
So these are the hands which tried to touch me, Huh?
That man; Stop it, it hurts.
But Y/n digged her heal more in his palm without any mercy with a sinistic grin on her face.
Mark; Y/n don't do anything stupid or you know your father.
Y/n; oh really, then why don't we hand this bastard to him only?
Mark just smirked in reply and called someone.

Time skip at resort;
Ever since that incident happened Jungkook haven't talked to anybody.
No one has the courage to even call him for dinner.
So y/n sighed and went to call him.

Y/n's pov;
As I entered the room, I was pinned to the door by none other than my sexy boyfriend.
Why didn't you hand that motherfucker to the cops? Asked jungkook with anger in his voice.
But I just chuckled in return.
What's so funny my lady, Hmn? again asked jungkook.
But in return she took out her phone and showed him the video.

In video, Y/n's mother was torturing that man.
Now that's like my Mother in law, said jungkook with a satisfactory smirk on his face.
Y/n; Mother in law? Too early babyboy.

Not babyboy it's daddy for you, "Jaan" and after saying that he started kissing her softly tightening his grip around her.
Without breaking the kiss he lifted her up holding her hips and layed her on the bed gently.
Jungkook digged his teeth in her lower lip making her to part her lips and got the chance to enter his tongue in her mouth.
As they were eating each other's mouth hungrily a knock interrupted them.
Who the fuck is that, both said in unison.
Jhope; guys come fast, dinner is getting cold.
Yeah, coming. Jungkook said with annoyance making Y/n to chuckle.
And then he kissed her forehead and went to have dinner with her.

Next day;
Jin; so guys first we'll go to the woods then jeongbang waterfall, and then on the beach at evening.
Everyone; yeah.

See Mark, how beautiful it's looking, taehyung said while pointing towards the sun between the trees.

Mark; it's so mesmerizing.
Jhope; it is.

And like this they enjoyed the whole day, went to see the jeongbang waterfall too.
And after that came back to the resort to freshen up and change their clothes.

Jimin; you're looking so hot my darling.
Y/n; Stop buttering me, bud.
Jimin; I'm dead serious baby.
Jungkook; you single ass go and find a girl for you instead of calling my girl with those names.
Jimin just rolled his eyes.
Jimin; I won't, I'll call her jagiya too.
Jungkook; you better not.
Jimin; I will.
Jungkook; I'll punch you then.
Jimin; I can fight for my girl.
Jungkook; yaah! She's my girl not yours.

After listening to their argument, Y/n started laughing, making both of them to stop their bickering.
you both are looking like two babies fighting for a toy, said y/n still laughing.

JK; HER SMILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
Jimin; indeed it is.

Y/n; Why are you guys staring at me like that.
Nothing Jaan, just fell in love with you once again, said jungkook while hugging her from behind.
Y/n just raised her eyebrows in confusion.
Jimin; your smile darling, it's pretty.
Jungkook; it's the prettiest.
Y/n tried to hide her blushing face making both the males laugh at her.

Let's go guys, we are getting late, Suga said while entering the room.
Y/n; Yeah, let's go.
And then they went to the beach and enjoyed the night under the starry night sky with some music sitting around a bonfire, telling their childhood memories.

__Hey guys please show some support, if you liked it__ thank you