Chapter 3: A cold front in the horizon

At the classroom in Kuoh Academy, Y/n was doing some school work until Rias came in his classroom and tell the teacher that she needed him. So the teacher excused him from the class and Y/n started to follow Rias to the ORC club and introduced them to Y/n to her Peerage, Koneko, Akeno, and Kiba.

Then after the introduction, Y/n said something to Rias about something important.

Y/n: Rias, I've encountered a fallen angel yesterday but she needs my help because she's being forced and her sisters will.

Rias: I see. But we don't know where they're at.

Y/n: Don't worry, I'll ask Kalawarner when I get home.

Rias: And that's the person who asked you, yes?

He nodded then Koneko spoke up and said to him.

Koneko: How're you going to do that?

Y/n: I haven't figured that out but I do need a catchphrase, a really good one.

He handed his candy bar to Koneko, she took a small bite of his candy bar and she likes him.

Koneko: I like him already.

Rias: Well, after that you rescued them, what're you going to do with them?

Y/n: They're going to live under me but I'll wait until they decide to join my Peerage.

Then at sometime, he gets up from the seat and went out the door and proceeded to go back to his class, while Akeno looked at Rias.

Akeno: My, your childhood friend is quite a cutie, Rias.

Rias: Don't even think about Akeno.

Akeno pouted and then Koneko asked Rias about her childhood friend, Y/n Frostia.

Koneko: I hope he'll be my senior but what family is he from?

Rias: The Frostia family.

(Timeskip)

Then after school, Y/n and his Peerage, including Kalawarner, was in his living room while discussing about the plan.

Y/n: So, where's the place where your sisters are being held at?