Chapter 2: A chill wind blows

Y/n was getting ready for school in Kuoh and while he was getting ready, he sees Wendy pouting because she was upset that Y/n has to go to school.

He told her that they'll be back from school. Before he goes out the door he told his Peerage to wait for him until he gets back. Then he went out the door and started to walk to Kuoh Academy. As he were walking, Y/n started to complain about his male Kuoh Academy dress.

Y/n: Man, this is really uncomfortable. But this dress is pretty unique to say the least.

Then minutes later, he arrived at his new school, Kuoh Academy. He takes a look at his school and wondering.

Y/n: (This is Kuoh Academy. And Sona is right about this school become Co-ed.)

As he was walking towards the entrance, all of the girls was going gaga over him.

Girl 4: Who's he?

Girl 9: I don't know, but he doesn't look like a pervert.

Girl 7: You're right. If the new guy hangs out with Kiba, I'll die and go to heaven!

Then winds starting to blow through his snow like hair and flowing in the breeze, making the girls faint and or having nosebleeds. The male students didn't like him and one of them started to insult him. He heard it and make a good ice cold burn.

Y/n: I'm sorry but in this school has over 75 population on females and if someone would like to date with you but let's be honest here no one ever dates you, that sounds like a you problem not mine.

The male students started to cry and the female students started to cheer for him and called him "ice prince" which he already have that title.

When he got in his school, he sees Sona and Tsubaki, her vice president. She handed him the schedule for his school and headed towards his class then Tsubaki asked Sona a question.

 She handed him the schedule for his school and headed towards his class then Tsubaki asked Sona a question

Tsubaki: President, do you know him?

Sona: Tsubaki, he's Y/n Frostia. The next heir to his family and my childhood friend of mine and Rias.

Tsubaki: I see. But does he possess a Sacred gear?

Sona: No. He doesn't. But tell Rias to meet me and Y/n at lunchtime outside.

Tsubaki: Right.

(Timeskip Because reasons!!)

Outside of Kuoh Academy, while everyone is eating lunch, and doing some laps. Rias asked Sona about why she's out here because she didn't know that Y/n was around in Kuoh Academy. So, Y/n snuck up on rias and made her jump a bit.

She turned around to see Y/n and she hugged him, while he hugged her back. Then he gave them strawberry cake and a vanilla cake for Sona.

 Then he gave them strawberry cake and a vanilla cake for Sona