Michael stopped talking and looked at Luke and I with knitted eyebrows.

"It's nothing, we're just listening" Luke smiled, glancing over to me.

"Yeah, continue" I nodded, suppressing a smile.

Michael shook his head and continued telling the story to Ashton and Calum.
I leaned against Luke's shoulder and let out a big sigh.

"I'm kind of tired today, even though I slept a lot"

"That's understandable, after running through London for 3 hours and then the show – it's reasonable to be tired." Luke's hand found my back and started tracing circles onto it.

"Mhm" I hummed, closing my eyes. "I think I'm going to bed soon."

"I think I will do the same. The show wore me out a lot, I don't feel like finishing my beer either way."

"We sound so boring" I chuckled slightly, leaning into his touch. His fingers wandered up and down my back, making me shiver.

"We do, but we're still cool as hell" I felt his voice vibrating through his upper body. "And we have to be fit for tomorrow, we have another interview and an acoustic lounge where they will film us performing in a room together. Plus the aftershow party as it's the last London show. Sleep is important."

I just nodded and tried not to fall asleep right away, Luke's touch making me all dizzy. His voice was so soothing, it was better than any lullaby ever. There was just something about him that made me feel so comfortable and at peace with myself that I felt like nothing bad would exist in this world, as long as he was with me.

"Freya you look like you need nothing more than your bed" Calum chuckled, his voice forcing me to open my eyes again.

"I think that's where I'll head right now" I yawned, smiling at the boys. They didn't seem that tired at all, except Luke, who hadn't even touched his beer yet.

"I'll bring you to your hotel room" Luke said, getting up from the table before saying goodnight to the others. He put his arm around my waist, walking me to the elevators.

We silently made our way to my hotel room, Luke's hand never leaving its spot on my body and the tingles they caused shooting through my body.

"I've had a great day with you, Freya" His lips were formed into a small smile as he tugged a strand of hair behind my ear. "Sleep well"

I just nodded and looked at him, not knowing if I should hug him or not. My brain was too tired to function properly anyway so I just slung my arms around his torso, nuzzling my face into his chest.

"Goodnight, Luke. Thank you for everything" I mumbled, inhaling his scent.

I felt his hands stroking my back and his mouth kissing my hair a few times. "There's nothing to say thank you for, Freya. Nothing."

-

Michael's POV

Ashton took a sip of his Cocktail before he spoke.
"Do you think there's something going on with Luke and Freya?"

"I don't know. They seem like good friends to me, who knows what will happen." Calum smiled slightly, glancing down on his beer.

I let out a small sigh, still a little bit annoyed by Calum's little crush on her. It's not like he could expect anything, he didn't even bother to flirt with her or show her his affection towards her.