seven

"Is that the final song?" I whined, drawing yet another sketch into my notebook. I was bored as hell, the show took forever and I was hungry, again, and I felt like exploding if I would have to sit in this dressing room for one more minute.

"Yes it is, Freya. I don't understand why you didn't want to sit at the side of the stage! I thought you liked the music?" Carl said while typing something on his phone, as always.

"I don't know, I didn't even listen to so many songs yet. I just want to get out of here and do something" I decided to stop drawing and packed the little black book into my bag. "Are there many people coming to the after show party?"

"The crew, the boys, some VIP guests... You'll have fun. Are you ready? I guess we'll leave in 30 minutes, they just have to shower and then we can head to the club."

"I just have to change clothes, I'm gonna do that now. By the way, is everything for free at the party?"

"It is. They'll write down what everyone ate and drank and then we'll pay for it afterwards. Why?"

"Oh, just wanted to know. I didn't want to spend all my money, you know." Of course that wasn't the truth. I planned on getting a little drunk tonight, as this day was probably the worst day in a long time and why shouldn't I take advantage of partying in a 5 star club where literally everything was for free? I just hoped they would actually give me alcohol, as I was still underage, but as far as I knew no one cared about that when they got enough money.

After we went to dinner earlier I had the opportunity to stay at the hotel but when my uncle told me about the after show party I somehow decided to come along. I luckily had the chance to quickly get my black party dress and high heels out of my hotel room, thinking it would be better if I dressed a little fancier for such an expensive club.

I got up from my spot next to the make-up tables and went into one of the backstage bathrooms, locking the door behind me before changing into my party clothes.

I refreshed my make-up, using extra more eyeliner just so I would look even older than I already did and made sure that my cleavage looked perfectly good.

I wanted to look as hot as possible, simply to annoy Michael as much as I could. I knew by now that he was a total boobs-guy, so I would tease him as good as I could.

My brown hair had its natural curls and fell down to my waist, making me look like I was about to enter the red carpet. I wasn't sure if I should put on the dark red lipstick I brought with me, but in the end I decided to do so.

I stared at myself in the mirror, a little shocked about the difference. I looked like I was at least 25 years old and about to take home very guy in the club. I laughed at myself, posing in front of the mirror and trying out seductive facial expressions.

Honestly, I didn't know if I could do this. It was hilarious and absolutely not me, but on the other hand I really wanted to mentally (and somewhat physically) hurt Michael with my looks.

"Okay Freya, you look hot. Go and make them cry" I said to myself, letting out another loud chuckle before collecting all of my things to go back to the changing rooms where my uncle was waiting for me.

"Freya! Wow! What are you planning to do tonight?" Carl said, his eyes wandering up and down my body before he started laughing.

"Stop laughing, I'm a very body positive, independent, strong and elegant woman. And you said the club is fancy, so I am allowed to look fancy as well." I said, pouting at his comment.

"I understand!" He chuckled. "You look fantastic, little lady. But don't make the boys fall for you."

I rolled my eyes, leaning against the doorframe next to him, waiting for us to leave.