six

It was 1pm, the end of the photo shoot and I was both exhausted and pissed off.

I had to do so many things during the past 4 hours, I never thought I would be able to accomplish more than doing the dishes and now I sat in the car, my feet aching from running around so much and my hair a huge mess.

I was sweating like hell due to the amount of time I had spent in this small room next to the changing rooms, cleaning shoes and ironing flannels.

It was incredibly tiring to do all of those things but nothing could compare to the part where I had to help with the boys' makeup.

For some reason both Michael and Calum ignored me and it was a torture to even be in one room with them. Luke didn't talk as much to me as well and the only one acting normal was Ashton.

He was sitting next to me in the car and tapped along on his thighs to the beat of the song playing on the radio.

I just wanted to get back to my hotel room and change into comfortable clothes and sleep for the rest of the day but I knew I only had a little more than an hour there before we had to go to the arena for the soundcheck.

"Freya you're assigned to help with the lights later, is that okay for you? You look a little worn out, if you want to I can arrange you something on stage where you just have to help setting up the microphones and helping the boys with their instruments, writing down what needs to be fixed." Carl spoke from the passenger seat, looking at me through the mirror.

"Can I tell you when we go there? Maybe I feel better after resting a little." I mumbled, glancing over to Luke. He was staring at me but as soon as my eyes met his' he quickly acted as if he was typing something important on his phone.

I let out a big sigh, both sad and annoyed about this weird tension between all of us.

"Yes, you can do that. Oh and Freya? Just if you're wondering, the 15th is a day off and I'll be spending it with you if you want. I already have something planned."

I gave Carl a little smile, nodding at his idea.

It was the 1st of June today and I totally pushed the thought of the 15th away, not wanting to think about it.

It was my birthday and I didn't feel like celebrating it at all.

I couldn't think of something more horrible since the past two years.

My fingers trailed to my left wrist, pushing away the bracelets I had on there and softly brushing over the tattoo.

I let out yet another big sigh. I felt like crying so much right now, I felt as uncomfortable as ever, wondering why the boys suddenly decided to hate me and thinking of my 18th birthday.

I really needed to be alone.

Luckily we arrived very soon at the hotel and I made my way to my room as fast as I could.

I let myself fall onto the bed, punching the sheets a few times before falling asleep right away.

I woke up what seemed like hours later to me by someone nudging my shoulder.

"Freya? Is everything okay?"