Tyrian ran around in circles firing at Qrow, who blocked all of his shots. Seeing how Tyrian was distracted, Ren and Nora decided to go in for an attack. They rushed at him, weapons drawn, but Tyrian already knew of their plan. He blocked Nora's hammer, and kicked Ren across the face sending him back. He did the same with Nora, and then began focusing his attacks on them. They jumped back, and Tyrian rushed at them, but once against, Qrow intercepted him.

"Don't come closer damn it!"

"Fine!" Exclaimed Ruby.

She looked over towards Paul, and they both nodded. She grabbed his hand, and using her semblance, took him to the top of one of the buildings. Ruby found a spot to set up her gun almost immediately, but Paul had to wait a little bit. Ruby's semblance tended to make him dizzy. Ruby watched her uncle and Tyrian fight. They were moving so sporadically that Ruby wasn't able to get a clear shot. Their fight continued as usual. Both trying to land a hit and failing, Tyrian firing at Qrow, both of them dodging the others attacks Etc. The cycle was broken when Tyrian wrapped his stinger around Qrow's arm. He proceeded to disarm the huntsman, leaving his sword impaled on a nearby wall. Confident as ever, Tyrian stared at Qrow while preparing his stinger. Suddenly, a bullet hit him in his shoulder. His aura had protected him, but he should still feel pain. Tyrian looked at the top of the building, where Ruby and Paul were firing at him. He blocked the bullets with his stinger, and turned to look at Qrow, expecting him to run off for his weapon. Instead, he was met with a fist to the face.

Not seeing another option, Qrow had begun striking Tyrian with his own fists. After 2 left hooks and an uppercut, Tyrian was left pretty hurt, this was amplified when Qrow kicked him, knocking him to the ground. Seizing the opportunity, Ruby and Paul began firing once again, he blocked a couple of shots before being forced to take cover behind a nearby pillar. While this was happening, Qrow calmly walked to where his sword was and retrieved it.

An angry Tyrian saw this as his chance, and rushed once again. Qrow blocked his attacks, and changed his weapon into gunmode, firing a couple of shots, making some distance between them. He jumped onto the roof of the building, and Tyrian followed. Their usual clashes continued until Qrow managed to outsmart Tyrian. He placed himself at the very edge of the building, and when Tyrian tried to get him with a jump attack, he landed on some broken planks and fell right through. Qrow was about to jump off, but Tyrians stinger wrapped around his leg, pulling him down. Both Paul and Ruby lost sight of them. Ruby, worried for her uncle, decided to get into the fight. She descended the building using her weapon before Paul could even get a word in.

At that exact moment, Qrow burst through the wall. He launched his sword at the ground, making sure it got impaled. Once it did, he balanced himself on top of it, waiting for Tyrian, who soon came out of the building. Both of their auras flickered, but neither of them were finished. Tyrian tried slashing Qrows throat, but the attack was Blocked by Ruby.

"RUBY!" Jaune called out

"Do you wish to be taken!?" A flabbergasted Tyrian asked

"No, but I won't stand by watching someone get hurt" She said as she charged at Tyrian, with Qrow following after her.

They both got into clashes with Tyrian. He was taking on the both of them pretty well. At one point, Qrow and Tyrian ended up in yet another lock.

"Ruby, what did I say!?" He said to his niece standing behind him

In a fit of rage, she yelled that this was her fight too, before rushing at Tyrian, who promptly kicked her to the side of a building . She wasn't injured, but she didn't notice the huge plank that was about to fall on her head. Luckily for Ruby, Qrow did, and he cut it in half before it fell on her. He looked at his niece relieved, but that didn't last long. He suddenly felt a serious burning sensations spread over his abdomen. When he looked down, he saw Tyrian's stinger had managed to slash him. He also noticed little purple drops dripping from the tip of the stinger. Tyrian laughed, knowing he had gotten the huntsman. Now that the main threat was eliminated, he could focus on the kids again. The thought of capturing Ruby for his queen caused Tyrian to laugh maniacally, again. This didn't last long however. Soon after, he felt a giant blade touching his neck. Instinctively, he used his stinger to block it, which ended up costing him, because it was cut off when Ruby fired her gun.